• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. KH_ROCKS

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Ben Diskin as YMX? *shifty eyes* I like HJO as Sora. It's just this particular performance that I'm not feeling. Like Chaser just said (and what I said in a previous post) it seems like he's trying to sound younger instead of doing it naturally.
  2. KH_ROCKS

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Ben Diskin as YMX? *shifty eyes* Well I think KH has a pretty good record of getting exceptional voice actors. Sure, there's the occasional miscasting (Mena Suvari) but for the most part I'm happy with the voice acting in the series. Especially the first...
  3. KH_ROCKS

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Ben Diskin as YMX? *shifty eyes* Great, now I'm gonna spend the next 15 minutes trying to decipher the words behind the asterisks. Hahaha. But yes, Riku's voice acting was top notch. Probably the highlight of the trailer's voice acting for me. Just...
  4. KH_ROCKS

Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced! Amazon has a few more!

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced Sorry, I misunderstood. I've never preordered from Gamestop so I can't help with that. It does seem pricey for a preorder though.
  5. KH_ROCKS

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced The collector's edition is only $15 more than the standard edition.
  6. KH_ROCKS

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Ben Diskin as YMX? *shifty eyes* I wasn't liking his voice work from the trailer either. However for me, it was because you could tell he was trying to sound younger. I wouldn't mind if he was doing his normal Sora voice. It was awkward for me to hear...
  7. KH_ROCKS

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Ben Diskin as YMX? *shifty eyes* Interesting. I guess I never really noticed the work put into translating the lip synching. (Although the first FFXIII-2 English trailer was absolutely horrendous with it's lip synching so I should have known)
  8. KH_ROCKS

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced I'm on the fence about this. I'm sure I'm in the minority here, but I was really underwhelmed by the contents of the Mark of Mastery edition. Sure it's still cheap for a collector's edition but I'm still not sure...
  9. KH_ROCKS

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Ben Diskin as YMX? *shifty eyes* Thanks Sign. I know some people didn't like their voice work (I wasn't a fan of Willa at first either) but it'd be weird having them voiced by someone else. It'd be like the KH1-2 Ansem switch. *shudder*
  10. KH_ROCKS

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Ben Diskin as YMX? *shifty eyes* I was pleasantly surprised by YMX's voice actor. It seems to really fit the character's appearance. Also, I'm sure this has probably been asked somewhere in this thread's 94 page history so forgive me for asking, but have...
  11. KH_ROCKS

It's been a while...

I never know how to start these things, so how about I blurt out a bunch of info no one asked for? The first time I was on these forums, I was 13 years old and eagerly awaiting the next KH title, Chain of Memories for the GBA (God, I'm old). I had a KH2 fanfic, which was probably terrible, and...
  12. KH_ROCKS

re:Coded glitch?

re:Coded glitch? Hello. I just started playing re:coded and I'm stuck at Hollow Bastion. I'm at the part where you collect the emblem pieces to open the door in the entrance hall. I've collected the top, left, and bottom pieces but i can't find the right portion piece. I checked walkthroughs...
  13. KH_ROCKS

Official Voice Actor/Cast List Topic

OH HELL NO! If hilary duff plays her you can be sure I'll have my remote ready to mute the volume everytime she speaks! She has an ugly voice and should not voice Namine. Nuff said!
  14. KH_ROCKS

Random piccys + Better picture of new keyblade (Mini spoilers)

Awesome Xaldin! Got anymore?
  15. KH_ROCKS

The "HUD"

I like it but I just don't like the Limit Gauge in the top right corner. It looks ugly just like DarkOblivion said
  16. KH_ROCKS

Better Quality pics to confirm stuff

Rikkus legs look like sticks. And if I remember correctly she never wore huge white socks either. Edit: I checked my FFX-2 booklet and she doesn't
  17. KH_ROCKS

Location..Locaion..new world?

I've never heard of it either but personally I think it looks like a stupid world. They should have put a Lilo and Stitch world instead. BTW what is a Tron?
  18. KH_ROCKS

Xaladin in G4 tgs show

I took a pic of it with a digital camera but I dont know how to bring it to the internet. Does anyone know how to so I can give proof?
  19. KH_ROCKS

cid?

Hopefully he'll be in it, and with a VA this time. I hated having to read all his lines instead of him actually saying them.
  20. KH_ROCKS

More of the TGS 05 trailer!!!

Is it just me or does it seem like Cloud and Leon got more muscular from the last one?
Back