• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. KH_ROCKS

It's been a while...

I never know how to start these things, so how about I blurt out a bunch of info no one asked for? The first time I was on these forums, I was 13 years old and eagerly awaiting the next KH title, Chain of Memories for the GBA (God, I'm old). I had a KH2 fanfic, which was probably terrible, and...
  2. KH_ROCKS

re:Coded glitch?

re:Coded glitch? Hello. I just started playing re:coded and I'm stuck at Hollow Bastion. I'm at the part where you collect the emblem pieces to open the door in the entrance hall. I've collected the top, left, and bottom pieces but i can't find the right portion piece. I checked walkthroughs...
  3. KH_ROCKS

Riku in KH2 poster?

I don't think this has been mentioned before but in the KH2 poster on the main site there are two people off to the side of Sora and everyone else. The one on the right is obviously DiZ but there is also an unknown on the left. My guess is that its Riku. Has anone else noticed this? And does...
Back