• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Seeshinamaru13

What is the best gift you have ever given/received?

It's just about that time for the exchange of gifts and that warm feeling we get during Christmas. With all the gifts that are thrown around this time of year... I was just wondering: What is the best gift you have ever given to someone? And what is the best gift you have ever received...
  2. Seeshinamaru13

Bitter Cold

Bitter Cold Chapter 1 - Part 1 Darkness shrouded the sky, stars became visible. Night time had crept its way over a town in Michigan. In this town houses across the neighborhoods that once emitted light from their windows now mimicked the surrounding darkness. In one such house someone...
  3. Seeshinamaru13

What charity would you donate to?

If you won/were given a million dollars but you had to donate some of the money to charity who would you donate to? Discuss... >Personally i would donate at least 50,000 or more to the SPCA. by the way i'm not sure if anyone has already done this type of thread or not but i'm too lazy and...
Back