• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

Theories About KH2's secret Ending.

Thought this might strick some ideas.
  2. H

Zexion's Weapon

my "theory" is that he wields a keyblade.
  3. H

Rikus new look

Riku is much more, must I say this, "modern" in KH2 and I perfer that look than the odd look in KH1. Most of the sharacters in KH2 have that "modern" look to them, and it works better than those old style parachute clothes.
  4. H

Try and figure out the names of all of the Org. Members!

-Xehanort= Xehanort -Xemnas = Ansem -Xigbar = Braig -Xaldin = Dilan -Vexen = Even -Laxaeus = Elaeus -Zexion = Ienzo -Saix= Sai or Ais (?) -Axel= Ale or Lae (?) -Demyx= Dyme (lol) (?) -Luxord= Dulor (?) -Marluxia= Armilua or Marliua (?) -Larxene= Laeren (?)
  5. H

...the keyblade graveyard...?

whered u get this info??? Answer me Inner-Demon, dontfret, I wont kill you.
  6. H

and where did you get this info, Inner-demon?
  7. H

Favorite form?

anti and final are tied in my book
  8. H

If i am wrong (which I am doubting), I will admit it. But I cannot doubt my friend.
  9. H

don't believe me if you don't want to, but when KH3 comes out, and I'm right, you are all going to say. "So he was right."
  10. H

Kairi and SPOILER

no its not
  11. H

Chaser the Exalted Chaser the Eternal Chaser the Enlightened
  12. H

Kairi and SPOILER

watch yourself moron. I'm not to be messed with.
  13. H

Kairi and SPOILER

Dude. My source is the video, and my common sence. My friend told me much info, but only bits and pieces that could be connected with common sence.
  14. H

Kairi and SPOILER

I just told you. The secret ending, and common sence.
  15. H

Kairi and SPOILER

nope. Just info from the KH2 secret ending
  16. H

Kairi and SPOILER

maybe you don't believe me. But fine. I gues you don't want info on KH3 But I do even have the histories of the Keyblade Three.
  17. H

Kairi and SPOILER

I have ways MuffinMan. Thats all I shall say.
  18. H

Kairi and SPOILER

watch this video- http://youtube.com/watch?v=nunrtYLhGpI&search=kingdom%20hearts%20secret%20ending%20disney%20square%20enix Chaser the Exalted- http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v295/Flaros/ExaltedPic4.png Chaser the Enlightened- http://67.15.181.134/4205/177/upload/av-204.jpg Chaser the...
  19. H

Kh3?????

KH3 is a rumor. Rumor also has it that is KH2 sold well, odds were that there was a greater chance for the making of KH3
  20. H

Kairi and SPOILER

I don't want to spoil anything, so if you don't want to be spoiled, don't scroll down. There are more than just 4 keyblades. There are millions. And I am highly doubting that Kairi is one of those "people." They are called Chasers. They are: Chaser the Eternal Chaser the Exalted...
Back