• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Anyone seen this picture?

I am looking for a particular image, is was seen on the cover of a magazine, it was a BBS render of terra, Ven and aqua looking forward as keys fell behind them. Anyone know what I am talking about or have the image?
  2. K

[SPOILER] The Keyblade which began a war... [FULL IMAGE]

I know there are a few threads asking about it or looking for screenshots, but I thought it better just to post this here so people dont have to keep asking. That and I'm not sure I can post it in the art thread yet cause of spoilers. (Mods feel free to correct or move me) In 2 sizes! I...
  3. K

Do we know anything about an OST?

I am listening to youtube and someone has extracted them, ( I assume). Anyone know if we are getting one? I would love to listen to the music.
  4. K

MULTIPLE KEYBLADES FTW

Just finished watching some live stream of Terra. He has keyblades from everyworld! Which is awesome! 反幻想聯盟Season3 on Justin.tv
  5. K

Let me get this straight...please explain

Ok. So there are the worlds. Then there is Kingdom Hearts which is where all hearts come from and all hearts return. The door to LIGHT and the door to DARKNESS are the door ways to Kingdom hearts. Is that how it goes? I am a little confused, In KH1 Ansem(heartless) sought the door to...
  6. K

Who is Xehanort.

For anyone who says the old man is Xehanort YOU ARE WRONG He is not what he looks like before he becomes a heartless or a nobody watch this clip YouTube - Kingdom Hearts cut scene 348 THIS IS XEHANORT after he lost his memory. not some crusty old blad guy with a beard. The closest...
  7. K

Up-to-date Theory on E.S/Xenohort

Here we go with the most up to date theory. It's pretty simple so just follow along. E.S. Is Xenmas/Xenohort Now we all know that he has brown hair. That is working against it, but I have more things workin towards it. 1.His hair style - you turn it silver and it is a simple variation of...
  8. K

Where did the keyblades go?

So at the end of SunSet Horizon we see the three knights pick up the keyblades (Sora's, Mickey's and Riku's) then they see a shadow walk towards them. Teh end. Now in this new video, we see the knights standing together with the shadow walkign towards them, right where we left off right? But...
  9. K

King of Hearts FM+ Ending+Music here!

I added the song 'fate of the unknown' to the high quality file. The song is shorter than the movie, but I think the timing works well. I am awair some else did the same, but seeing as it is not up and everyone is looking for it I decided to make my own. It's not perfect but I like it just the...
  10. K

*Spoiler Secret Video* Theory Xehanort/Xenmas/E.S.

Keyblade war and the Memory of Xenohort. For those of you who have seen the video you will notice that the E.S. eyes glow an orange colour right at the very end. Look at his hair, we've seen a vaiation of it before. Just turn it white and take those peices going down the side of his face and...
  11. K

Fanfiction ► .::Kingdom Hearts III::.

I saw it. I saw it when I closed my eyes. The vision of how it had happened. Of the things that have already come to pass. A war for the Kingdom, For keys to open the door. But then the keys became the weapons, The weapons of war. A battle for the door and for the key that would open it. But as...
  12. K

Worlds and the 4 keyblades of them

Acording to KH there are four worlds, and four keyblades. We assume that we know about the three keyblades and thus the three worlds. It is also clrealy obvious that there have been hints to who may have had the fourth keyblade (Zexion anyone?) but my question is the interpretation of that world...
  13. K

Kingdom Hearts II Ultimania Scan

Anyone know where I can get scans of this book? I obviously dont have access to the book itself so I was wondering if anyone of you KH2 players know where I can find scans of it.
  14. K

Kingdom Hearts Art book and Keyblade art?

I remember seeing art for the keyblades from the first Kingdom Hearts, and was wondering if there is an art book or scans containing art or concept art of the new keyblades in Kingdom Hearts 2.
  15. K

Where is Kingdom Hearts?

In Kingom Hearts Ansem opens the door to darkness to get to Kingdom Hearts, and we all know when he does the light finishes him off. However we see into Kingdom hearts and we see all the heartless there. But then Mickey, who apparently was alreadying in Kingdom Hearts and Riku help us seal the...
  16. K

Without a Soul - The Third Enemy

I do not know if this really belongs in this section of the fanart section, but I figured I get the most responce here. I am working on a Fan Manga of Kingdom Hearts. A story called the Tradgedy of Hearts. However in completeing the story I need some help that perhaps the people here in the...
  17. K

Could it be Axel?

If you watch the most recent trailer, at the end when all the scenes flash quickly, and end with you seening Ansem, some where in that squence, you see a drawn picture, and the one on the left is obviously sora, from the colours he is wearing. While the other is dressed in a bacl cloak and has...
  18. K

Theoretical Spoilers

So all things being equal here is my theory. And please redirect me if I am posting in the wrong location. All things being equal we may assume bhk name is Roxas, from the CD track list of kh2. Roxas can be rearranged to spell SoraX. Although we can already assume something is binding them...
Back