• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Fanfiction ► The ORG [Completed]

Re: The ORG I love that you're playing off of my silly little chats, and visa-versa. ♥
  2. C

Re: The ORG also sujnax = ♥
  3. C

Re: The ORG moar sarcastic four shenanigans please. tyvm ily.
  4. C

Re: The ORG He existed in Kurix's dreams.
  5. C

Re: The ORG Can't wait for some cinocism.
  6. C

i'm so autistic

i lined up stonehenge single file
  7. C

Re: The ORG Bitches don't know 'bout Cino's puns.
  8. C

Help/Support ► Birthday email?

I thought that, too. But there's no 'Cino' on the member's list, either. :c
  9. C

Well, I checked, but I couldn't find anything. I couldn't find a member with that name, either.
  10. C

I received an email from 'MangaFox's Online Community', wishing happy birthday to 'cinochan'. Not only is it not my birthday (:\), but I don't have an account, on any site, with that name. I checked their member list, and I couldn't find an account with that name. I googled it, and all I could...
  11. C

Uncle rapes, tortures, kills 12-year-old niece.

'Because I felt like it.' Uncle gets life for horrific Tia murder | The Sun |News
  12. C

Sucker Punch ('inception with babes')

or 'alice in wonderland with guns'. XSIetIg7O3M&hd=1 Sucker Punch Character Posters Think this'll fall somewhat into the 'so bad it's good' category. :v
  13. C

How would you feel if you learned that God did exist?

This topic cropped up a while back, I think. Eh. So, yes. I am hereby ripping off Sol's 'if god didn't exist' thread (ilu). As it says; how would you feel?
  14. C

Favourite Voices?

idfk, just curious. What are some of your favourite voices? Could be anything - music, television, films, games, etc.
  15. C

The 'Truman' Dilemma

Just re-watched The Truman Show, and it occurred to me; what if, hypothetically, you discovered that the world - your world - was fake, and that every facet of your daily life had been choreographed? What would you do? Would you accept it, and carry on with your 'false' life, or would you make...
  16. C

Help/Support ► it's so hot

we're so used to mediocrity
  17. C

Why does everyone like Axel?

http://forums.khinsider.com/spoilers/129126-axel-post-days-character-thoughts.html Chyeah.
  18. C

four twewy avvies <: (150x150)

Dunno if anybody wants these.
Back