• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

The Hinamizawa Syndrome Fanclub~!

Because I say she totally deserves one! <33 Join, or we give you either the Ebola virus, the T-virus, or the Rage virus. And no, you don't get to choose which. .::MEMBERS::. paoupu girl Sugarmelts Cinollex Sora/Riku/Kairi Dawning Twilight Some Dude1 Nero18 rent testify WerewolfNobody...
  2. P

~WTF!~ The Within Temptation FC

For the band Within Temptation ~Members~ Paoupu girl Systematic Chaos
  3. P

I was bored.....

and I decided to draw something that would end up as a complete failure Click. .....I have like, no drawing skills at all XP EDIT: Click. Again lol.
  4. P

Help/Support ► I dont want to be a sister again!

....lolyeah That is true, and some really great advice ^^
  5. P

The Werewolf Fanclub

The Werewolf Fanclub Whether it's the power, the legend or the viciousness that attracts you to them, this fanclub is dedicated to the wonderous werewolf, the true creature of the night! Even a man who is pure in heart And says his prayers at night Can become the wolf when wolfsbane blooms And...
  6. P

~(+)~The TrueBeliever Fanclub~(+)~

~(+)~The TrueBeliever Fanclub~(+)~ Haha, I finally got around to re-creating TrueBeliever's fanclub No, TrueBeliever, I didn't forget you !:CAUTION:! This is a fanclub of epic random awesomeness! Everyone must help make this FC as epic as the last!!!!! Members +++++++++++++++++++ paoupu girl
  7. P

^V^V^Reneeski FC^V^V^

Here's the fanclub for the awesome Reneeski! She's like my twin sister who was separated from me at birth XD. She's a fan of Nuttin' But Stringz (who are ultimately awesome =D) She actually knows who Jack's Mannequin is and she's turning me into a Stewie fangirl >:( XD She's the founder of the...
  8. P

~♥/~\♥~Doctor Who Fanclub~♥/~\♥~

A fanclub for one of the most epic shows of all time! Doctor Who! (also serves as an FC for the characters of Doctor Who as well as the overall show) Even though it isn't too popular around where I live, I still love it and watch it whenever I can. I'm sure there are some other fans who may...
  9. P

~D::D~The WerewolfNobody FC~D::D~

Okay, i noticed a few days ago how much Wolfie deserves one of these! She's so awesome, and she deserves her own fanclub :D MEMBERS ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ paoupu girl key_of_destiny94 Werewolfheartless Endless Reason (Bumblebee) KAIRI_SUX Ta-chan Artistry of Schedius Blue Sky (Blue) Nelo Angelo...
  10. P

◘+◘The Sephiroth Fanclub◘+◘

Wolfie told me to... so here it is! The fanclub for Sephiroth, one of the most awesome long-haired FF guys of all time ^_^ Members ----------------- paoupu girl WerewolfNobody key_of_destiny94 Endless Reason Artistry of Schedius Nelo Angelo Clone MasterofShadow Musical Muffin Rick got kh2fm+...
  11. P

Help/Support ► I have a problem!A really big one!

Choices: you don't have to get your dream job. if you have trouble finding a job and become deathly poor i'm sure your so-called friends will let you stay at their house every night and feed you your meals. go get your good grades, who needs friends like that. think of all the other people in...
  12. P

How did you find out about Kingdom Hearts?

lol, i've never seen a KH commercial in my life..... anyway, I was at a friends house and i saw their aunt playing KH2 and I was like OMG that looks so cool and then I had to wait about 2-3 years till i could get a PS2 and i never forgots about KH, for some reason, then i bought it and played it...
  13. P

KH2 Been Gone

I can't play it for the time being :( but i play it quite frequently
  14. P

which scene in KH1 was the most enjoyable?

the opening scene was the best ^_^ a lot of the others i wished to be able to skip like on KH2
  15. P

Just something I noticed. ;)

i noticed that the first time i played KH2 they probably just made a mistake lol, it makes me giggle too...
  16. P

Does Kingdom Hearts remind you of Star Wars?

Remind me of..... Star Wars? Not in the least bit
  17. P

Most Annoying Heartless

we all know that its the SHADOWS!!!! seriously, the large bodies and the wizards i think the ones on KH1 were much more annoying though
  18. P

Did you like this game?

I didn't like it as much as KH1. It was just missing something.
  19. P

Hardest Boss

^lol at the quote in Neku's siggy Sephy was hardest. Xaldin was also pretty tough, but Sephy still lives....... for now
Back