• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

Okay, so far....

All right, people. I just got the game on Wednesday and I'm in Halloween Town right now. So far, I have figured out this much: 1. Roxas is NOT the other side of Sora, he obtained some of Sora's power while he was recovering his memories and just had to give it back. 2. Roxas was one of the...
  2. J

Another Theory...

What up errybody. I haven't been on here for a long time so I thought I would start off with a theory... What I'm thinking is BHK is some kind of savior to Sora. You have seen in the trailers that Namine is talking to BHK about something. Then he is given the charm thingy. Well, what I am...
  3. J

Big News!

I don't know if anybody has heard but.... Square Enix has become a game developer for the X360! Isn't this crazy? The first game that is said to be released is the Final Fantasy XI: Online game. Don't believe me? Here's the link: Final Fantasy XI Impressions And, even more shocking, people...
  4. J

KH2 release period, no joke...

I just looked on the KH Ultimania site and it seems to be that KH2 will actually come out after the release of the FFVII: AC movie and the release date for that is September 14, 2005. Now, this means that KH2 shouldn't come out any later than the next three months after that, since Square is...
  5. J

Hey...new theory...

Since the release of the Jump Festa trailer, the concept of BHK being a part of Sora has been officially shot down, and this is the reason why: in the trailer, you see BHK talking to Namine. She had the drawing of Castle Oblivion sitting on the table in front of her. Now, this is obviously a...
  6. J

It's kinda wierd...

It's kinda funny that we are getting all of this information on Kingdom Hearts II and we have no idea what the release date is. Seeing that all of this is coming out just around the summertime might mean something. We have been given different views on it (during the fall, during the winter)...
  7. J

I read over the Ansem Reports again, and...

I read over the Reports again and something he said caught my eye: Ansem Report 9 Simply astonishing! Today I had a guest from another world. He is a king, and his vessel is built of the material that composed the meteors. He called the pieces “gummi blocks.” It seemed that my opening the door...
  8. J

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Search for Oblivion

This story actually started out as a role-play, but it wasn't really successful, so I decided to make this. Bare with me though, 'cause this might get a little confusing at times seeing that it changes between characters. After you've read it, tell me what you thought about it to see if I should...
  9. J

Kingdom Hearts: Search for Oblivion

It's four years after the events of Kingdom Hearts 2. Things have settled down and Sora has become the ultimate warrior. Riku, on the other hand, has taken the road of darkness once again and this time it looks fatal. He has obtained powers beyond his control and has infected everyone he has met...
  10. J

Kingdom Hearts: Darkness Falls

It is two years after the events of KH2. Everything is going well with Sora and Kairi. Riku has turned back to his evil ways and has left the Isle. A few days after his absence, there is a strange thing happening. For some reason, there is a dark aura surrounding all of the worlds that is...
  11. J

Hmmm...

I was just thinking of this while reading this post that: What if the Organization were made up of the other side of the Princesses' hearts? Think about it. There were five people in the Organization in CoM with Namine on the side. Namine is obviously Kairi's side, and the others are the other...
  12. J

wow...

I'm actually on the eleventh level after two days. Wow... Am I a fanatic or something? But the last time you fight Riku is ULTRA HARD. He has like four layers of health. For those of you who have beaten the game, how did you beat him!? Could you maybe give me some tips?
  13. J

Got a question...

Okay, I just cot CoM today, and I got a question about the cards: In the worlds, they have some doors that use the gold cards. How do you get those cards?
Back