• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. ChaoticHeart

Richard Epcar Confirmed for Eirtakon 2012!

For any Irish people out there, Eirtakon have announced their guests of honour for Eirtakon 2012, none other than Richard Epcar, along with his wife, and fellow voice actor, Ellyn Stern. Source
  2. ChaoticHeart

Help/Support ► EMERGENCY!

If you're that stuck I could set up a bot for you... ? Or not, if stuff like that is against the rules? EDIT: My bad, thought we just had to visit your site, I don't know if I'm able to do ads on a site :/
  3. ChaoticHeart

Help/Support ► Money Troubles

We will be doing more advanced language studies, history, chinese caligraphy, and just getting a taste of the culture, as we'll be doing a years study there for our course in a few years.
  4. ChaoticHeart

Help/Support ► Money Troubles

I need your advice on something KHI. My Chinese class has a 2 week trip organised to Shanghai University for an easter study camp next year. All we have to pay for is the flights, all academic and lodging fees, including food, are being paid for. At the moment the flights are costing around...
  5. ChaoticHeart

Help/Support ► HOMEWORK HELP THREAD!

Are you missing a catalyst?
  6. ChaoticHeart

Help/Support ► Tips for depression

Talking to your friends, family, giving/recieving hugs, kittens, taking time for yourself, and most importantly talk to a professional, even your GP, if it becomes too much.
  7. ChaoticHeart

Help/Support ► What should I get/What order should I get these things?

Inheritance is the Eragon, Eldest and Brisingr books, and you should throw Dark Souls on to your list as well, looks to be awesome!
  8. ChaoticHeart

Help/Support ► Security Software

Security Essentials from microsoft is pretty solid, I'd recommend it.
  9. ChaoticHeart

Help/Support ► tech help... :x

Make sure the other computer has all it's antivirus stuff :P
  10. ChaoticHeart

Help/Support ► tech help... :x

Malwarebytes : Free anti-malware, anti-virus and spyware removal download Try this, if it dosen't work I'd reccomend formatting your hard drive, hopefully you don't anything too important on your laptop.
  11. ChaoticHeart

Help/Support ► Need help for research (college homework)

That film 'Repo', where they have the bionic organs. Exploring how medicine could be privatised and used solely to make money, and how people would be at the mercy of private corporations. Essentially losing control of your own life, or something like that...
  12. ChaoticHeart

Help/Support ► I lack a CoM game box, I need one.

Ah, my bad, I only ever saw one physical copy of the game where I live, so I know how rare it is. If you know anyone that'll be in the states soon ask them to check out a few stores, otherwise see if you can find a retro game store.
  13. ChaoticHeart

Help/Support ► I lack a CoM game box, I need one.

PS2 I presume? If so you can buy preowned copies on amazon, game mightn't work but you'll have the case.
  14. ChaoticHeart

Help/Support ► HELP I need anime piano sheet

Fruits Basket - Epilogue ~Piano~ This should do it bud.
  15. ChaoticHeart

Help/Support ► Mother Being Protective

See if your mom will ride the bus with you, so you can show her it's not all that dangerous. My parents used to be like that because I live in a rough area, but they realised it wasn't 'as' dangerous as they thought.
  16. ChaoticHeart

Help/Support ► Travel Blogging

Germany's great craic! I'm kinda jealous, wouldn't mind a year studying abroad. Have fun though!
  17. ChaoticHeart

Help/Support ► I want to confess my love for this girl.

Dude nevermind the fact that she has a boyfriend, what do you think would happen if her dad or an older sibling found out? I have a younger sister, and if I found out some guy that's way older than her was telling her that he loved her I'd probably snap.
  18. ChaoticHeart

But if you're 22, why are you even chatting to a 14 year old? And I agree with Wastewander, if you're thinking of waiting 'till she's legal, then that makes this even worse.
  19. ChaoticHeart

That's what you meant, but seriously dude, please don't do that.
Back