• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Looks Alikes.

I have this speculation.... This involves Roxas looking like Ven...... And Xion looking like Aqua or Kairi, Mixed Ect Whatever..... I cannot say much but you have to think of it as a Pattern though. I dont want to bring up the rest of the Organization/Nobodies because they might look like their...
  2. X

New Europe Website!

KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days | SQUARE ENIX Just found it at Kingdom Hearts Wiki~
  3. X

MX's Plans...

If My theory is right http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/131028-mystery-solved.html Then I might have a little plot concerning BBS in it, This only goes for MX Plans... MX has started an experiment which concerns something about The Unbirths creation. As for this the creation...
  4. X

Mystery Solved?

Edit!2 if you can figure this out: Heartless - They Have a Heart consumed by darkness but no Body Nobody - They Have a Body&Soul with Memories but no Heart Unbirth - There Born/Alive/Resurrected ___________ but no Soul* *I know without a Soul there Dead.... which leads me to believe that there...
  5. X

Vens New Keyblade!!!

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days - Playable Ven From Birth by sleep *HACK* stop at 0:49 and tell me if its a new keyblade! and is not Roxas or Xions upgraded Keyblades... and why is there a chain now?....
  6. X

Coded Clues

Watch this Video it will help on my theory YouTube - Kingdom Hearts coded, Japanese trailer - DK?3713 If you stop at 0:38, that is when Jiminy and them first discover "We Must Return to free them from their torment" in the journal... we all know this but any who! Skip all the way to 2:23 and you...
  7. X

Jailed?

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+, trailer - Trailer Stop at 7:11 and youll notice bars on a door, and the only way to open it is for a code access... There are Multiple doors if you slide back to 7:09 looks like someone is in it but who? could this lead up to BBS? or maybe experimenting...
  8. X

358/2 Days Gameplay from Creator's Voice Interview

YouTube - 358/2 Days Gameplay from Creator's Voice Interview Nintendo DS Creator's Voice interviewed Tetsuya Nomura, the article contained a new gameplay video. and this is obviously from HEARTSTATION.ORG or soon to be posted on there site...
  9. X

Personal Training: Walkthrough

YouTube - Personal Trainer: Walking - Japanese Walkthrough Do you think its worth it? Im just curious because for some reason it looks fun.
  10. X

Donald & Goofy

Do you think its possible if Donald or Goofy to be wakened up during the events of 358/2 days? I think I have little proof of just two plausible facts. 1.There profiles are included in "Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Heart Collection Guide" 2.You get to play them in the actual game. they might be...
  11. X

Cliche Xion Theory, no not really...

I believe Sora has two nobody's and I'll tell you why! He first Released his heart with the Dark Key-Blade right? wouldnt you say a Key-Blade is its own being? Ive heard before not quite sure but! if the key-blade has a heart, activating it to Sora like conjoining hearts and then releasing it...
  12. X

Left Behind?

Ok now I have a new one, and its very similar to this! First to Last created Nobody's are "Namine, Xion, and Roxas" Namine is created when Kairi is coming out of Sora Xion is created when Sora Stabbed himself with the dark keyblade releasing kairi, namine, and xion. then when Kairi uses her...
  13. X

May 30th! or March 30th?...

it says here its releasing out in japan march 30th, 358/2 days... Gamekyo : Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days: new images is it just a mix up? I have no clue if this has been said in threads just to let you know..
  14. X

New Scan

just for notice...
  15. X

Erase? or should I say Dispel?

I've come across playing Final Fantasy 3 and I see Erase in the magic section... which led me believe that its related to BBS because Ven said something about it so I clicked on Erase and it led to Dispel....... how awkward can that be? and heres the link~ Dispel - The Final Fantasy Wiki has...
  16. X

WHAT!

This theory might be trash but..... have you all noticed Xions Boot? Ive heard of a thread of that Opening for KH2. saying its not Roxas because of that boot? and his boot is roundish? it was either the Secret ending for KH I do not know~ well idk its just to let you all know *discuss*
  17. X

Once more,

I think we all forgot about something? you realize that Roxas in 358/2 days has only ONE key-blade? and suggesting that Xion has in fact ONE key-blade itself? then you see in KH2 Roxas has TWO key-blades, when exactly Roxas is fighting with Axel? he mentions this? "Two!", seemingly righteously...
  18. X

Snow White

after watching several disney classic movies. ive come to a point where i see a picture well almost related to the movie. she looks like shes picking up flowers right? well her Step-Mother told her "Hetch-Men"? to kill her off while she was picking up flowers? far away into the forest, but this...
  19. X

An If Possibility.

Well we know how Heartless & Nobodies goes right? I in the other hand just gave it a thought for a reason. i think earlier before KH2 was made around the time CoM was released. i HEARD afterwards that Namine was not really Kairi's nobody, but they kinda changed the plot in KH2, what? but heres...
  20. X

Friend or Foes?

Seeing how I just watched that KH2FM+ Secret Ending... I've Noticed something so particular? Aqua did not even try to Attack MX? but she did attack DS right? *with the thunderbolt yeah?* but then this gets me curious even more~ when she used Reflect on Terra, MX Widened his Eyes? like he is so...
Back