• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

Xion's birth in the novels?

This theory makes the most sense I've seen in theories about her. I wonder if it's true????
  2. W

SQUARE ENIX TO BUY EIDOS INTERACTIVE

SQUARE ENIX TO BUY EIDOS INTERACTIVE Japanese video-game maker Square Enix Holdings has agreed in principle to buy Eidos Interactive for $121 million. A statement released by the company confirms both Eidos and Square have agreed a deal, subject to shareholder approval. "The SQEX Directors...
  3. W

Am I Alone on This?

The game is one of the best in the series. It gave us Namine :D, Twilight Town, a loot of characters seen later on, and gave us a lot of things to theorize over. I do feel Days will be my fave of them all. I adore Roxas! But anyways back to topic. The combat made you think it out, which is a...
  4. W

a question of how

I wouldn't say it's fair to call the Organization evil. They were trying to obtain existence right? Nothing wanting to be Something. They were killing heartless as well. Even though they were trying to get more nobodies.
  5. W

do u think kairi is a wielder

no she isn't
  6. W

Organization XIII coat

hellocosplay.com has it but it doesn't look as good as some of the one I've seen on ebay.
  7. W

ur org. name

Thyanxon
  8. W

KH1 Expert file Progress

are you going for their ultima, save the queen, and save the king?
  9. W

where do you get KH: FM+

I've seen the final mixes on ebay Not to sure about swap magic though.
  10. W

Who here

Replaying it as well.
  11. W

Card System

omg yes
Back