• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Struggle For Power

So here is one of my many ideas I've worked on for a book. I don't personally like it but many of my friends do so I've continued working on it. Please tell me what you think, I'm completely open to criticism. Chapter 1 A small boy, around the age of nine sat in front of the television as he...
  2. S

Anyone up for starting an RP with me?

I've been wanting to start an RP recently. I have a few ideas but I wanted to know if anyone out there has some ideas of their own or want to help me. So PM me if you have any ideas or post em here!
  3. S

A Gundam RP what do ya think?

I've been thinking about starting one for a while now but I can't think of a good storyline and I'm not sure if anyone would be interested in it. Anyone interested and want to help?
  4. S

How do I

find threads that I have posted in? Say I post in one and leave for an hour how do I find it when I get back later?
Back