• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Amata

Fullmetal Alchemist: Aftermath (RP Thread)

People rushed to and fro along the miriad of streets in Central, clogging it's thin tributary alleyways and turning it's open squares into rivers of rushing faces. This hustle and bustle was ordinary for Central, but to some it seemed even busier than usual around the Central Military Base. This...
  2. Amata

Fullmetal Alchemist: Aftermath (Sign Ups and OOC)

Fullmetal Alchemist: Aftermath Plot This will be set four years after the original anime. I am ignoring Brotherhood because I haven't finished it yet, sorry. Btw the storyline is rough, I encourage everyone who is interested to help me improve it and give suggestions! The unjust war on the...
  3. Amata

Would Anyone Be Interested In a Collab on a Wolf's Rain or FMA RP?

Yeah, like the title says. The reason why I say Wolf's Rain or FMA, is because I'm not sure on how popular a Wolf's Rain RP would actually be. All the ones I've been in have died, and that was on forums dedicated to it. :/ Anyway my ideas for a Wolf's Rain one would obviously be the whole...
  4. Amata

Devil May Cry

Made this a couple of hours ago, I'm quite happy with it although I think that maybe I could have done better with the smudging on Nero's body... Anywho, C&C please. :)
  5. Amata

The Watch

The Watch The pocket watch sat on the table, ticking efficiently on. The dim light in the room shined brightly on it's reflective glass surface, concealing the time shown beneath. The man sitting behind the table poked at it with a jittery finger, his passive face hinting at a great river of...
  6. Amata

Ultima Confusion

So yeah, I've been trying to get all the items for the Ultima Keyblade, and I am down to the last three Orichalcum+'s. The thing is, I should only need two. I've it looked up about how you need to clear Atlantica and 100 acre wood for two of them. The thing I am wondering about is, is there...
Back