• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

The ducky is back!!!

Sorry that i haven't been able to be on KHI, our computer went berserk and it didn't work. But know we have a new computer or the same old one repaired, i dont know. But i'm back and i guess its a good thing (: so please give me a warm welcome, because you know things have changed here quite a...
  2. S

Help/Support ► T^T why does this have to happen to me...?

I hate it! Absolutely hate it! I really like this guy and when i mean like i mean love...We have been rather good friends the whole time, but you know we kinda like eachother a bit more than friends. I have sneaked 3 times to his house when his mum was on a trip to somewhere and we had fun...
  3. S

Probably gone..

I'm probably gonna be gone the whole of next week. It really depends. Since it is autumn holidays T^T i really do hope i have the chance to come and say hi and all, but gee i really dont know...I'll try. But there's still time for that, but just telling early enough ^^ have fun and take care of...
  4. S

Heartless???

I woz thinking when i saw that one guy who's halloween costume people were trying to guess..That how would you make a Heartless costume, since our class are holding a halloween party for some smaller kids and we have to dress up..It would be rather cool, or than a rubber duck costume (not scary...
  5. S

Seasalt icecream :P

Anyone got the real and original recipe for seasalt icecream? It would be soo cool to make some ^^
  6. S

Fallen (only a bit, still working on it)

Fallen Chapter1 She stared out of the window into the grey morning and sighed. Again the summer is flying past and autumn will come, along with school. The rain pattered on the windows and tiled roofs in the beautiful city of Eilat. Why did she have to move away from all of her friends in...
  7. S

Second already T.T

Today at 11am was a massacre at a school in finland at kauhajoki. A 22 year old guy had killed with a shot gun 9 people from his class and one extra person, which makes obviously 10 people killed. Later he had shot himself in the head and during the afternoon died of his injuries. A year ago...
  8. S

Help/Support ► F***ING KH HATERS

I just had to right this down somewhere coz i personally hate my so called 'friends'. On tuesday i took my kh manga books to school, like i always do. And yes all my friends knew that i woz seriously overprotective against them (since i had to wait for a week, for them to come after i ordered...
  9. S

me newbie ^^

Hi, i'm a bit new around here so if u hav any advice for me. Please go ahead and say (+ it would be nice to hav some friends around here :)
Back