• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Roxas Keyblades

I have been thinking over how in KH2 Roxas can use two keyblades and in 358/2 Days he just has the Kingdom Key. Maybe when Xoin fakes her death she gives Roxas her Keyblade. They turn into Oathkeeper. Well what do ya think No Flaming OR ELSE!!
  2. L

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts The bond of the ninja and number XV

I worked on this and I hope you like It. A KH Naruto Crossover with a twist Kingdom Hearts: The bond of the Ninja and number XV By Lanydx Chapter Zero part one … It was a dark and stormy night on the entire planet Earth. The United Nations had fallen; the world’s armies were no match against...
  3. L

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts Q and A

Look guy my last fic was not that great (I'm still working on the remake.) But this one is new A QandA with the cast of KH ask them want u want and I'll see what I can do. the first chapter will be on tomorrow post what u want to ask or dares Ok? Lanydx number VX Xion has NOTHING on me.
  4. L

The mean nickname game

I got a fun game for the forums. Think of a character in KH and give them a nickname to make fun of them. Rules No copying, Kiari haters limit ur selves plz. I dont want this to be a way for u to hurt MY Kiari more then u allreadly have, Have fun with it.:cool:
  5. L

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts :Lanydx number XV

My first fan fic ever and i hope u all enjoy XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxXXXXX Chapter 0 The brith of a nobody He ran and ran away from the black mosters .They took everything away from him family,friends,and he had it! "Thats it!" He takes...
Back