• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Morpheaus

Nowhere Men (Morpheaus vs. Orion)

The setting will be classical space opera and I'm stipulating only science fiction based characters. No magic, ninjas, divine incarnations, etc. Power setting is mild. Wayward Lady, a battle carrier and flagship of Her Majesty's 5th Fleet will serve as the battlefield. Wayward Lady and the...
  2. Morpheaus

[CLOSED]Order Rank Challenge for Rank 13. (Morpheaus vs KHFanatic4565)

Well, since the shift in rankings has occurred, I feel a sudden need to make a vertical shift in positions. This is a challenge to KHFanatic4565 for his position. It's not an arbitrary choice. I'll be making challenges by sevens, from 14, 7, and finally 1. The setting will be classical space...
  3. Morpheaus

The Aristocracy {Oh, sign ups.}

“Honor amongst thieves.” A saying… no, a promise, that was set down ages ago. We who deal in the shadows for anything that might gain us power, wealth… but under the safe guidance of honor and trust, to show that even under the most deviant of cause, there can be stability. We are the...
  4. Morpheaus

The Aristocracy

“Honor amongst thieves.” A saying… no, a promise, that was set down ages ago. We who deal in the shadows for anything that might gain us power, wealth… but under the safe guidance of honor and trust, to show that even under the most deviant of cause, there can be stability. We are the...
  5. Morpheaus

Hollow Purposes

Inheritance, such an intriguing word isn’t it. Some people spend their entire lives building something, while others spend their lives waiting to take it from them. Then there are those lucky enough for such things to fall into their laps. But seldom does anyone realize that gifts almost always...
  6. Morpheaus

Shatter Conscience~ (A literate murder mystery.)

“In other news, another victim was recently discovered in the area of Witmore Hills. This is the sixteenth victim in less than four weeks. In a resent statement release by the Federal Bureau of Investigations, it was stated that the as yet unnamed killer has a penchant for younger victims; most...
  7. Morpheaus

~The Twelve Ballads of Liandra~ Chapter 1. The Ties That Bind Us

~The Twelve Ballads of Liandra ~ Book 1- The Ties That Bind Us Music, the most beautiful of all mortal creations; it can bring warmth and tenderness, as well as heart wrenching sorrow; it can ease your soul and touch you in a place deep inside where your true self rests. Powerful, spell...
  8. Morpheaus

A Challenge for Zetsumi.

Yes, yes, I'm sure some of you are surprised, enthused, or disgusted by my return, perhaps all of the above. Rest assured this will be a very brief visit for all of us. As the thread title suggests I am here to issue a challenge to one of your more illustrious members, Zetsumi. He's become...
  9. Morpheaus

My retirement

I'm retiring from the forums today. I've already announced this to the staff and resigned my position. I've also requested account deletion, I won't be coming back to this place, ever. I'm glad to have been a member and a moderator here for so long. The friends I made at KHI have helped me to...
  10. Morpheaus

Raven's Eye

Welcome to the Raven's Eye Investigation Agency! We here at R.E.I.A. are a small, independent detective agency that investigates all things weird, paranormal, supernatural, and beyond. No case is too small for us! Take a look at our fine records: Ghost Caught/Banished: 150 Demonic Beings...
  11. Morpheaus

Rules and Regulations of the Role Playing Section [NEW RULE - READ]

Rules and Regulations of the Role Playing Section [NEW RULES - READ BEFORE POSTING] Our benevolent administrator, the Midnighter has promoted me to moderator of the Role Playing Section. I've been given full run of this section and I intend to bring the level of role playing quality of this...
  12. Morpheaus

Lovers Of Ryu Unite! RYU FANCLUB!

This is for all those secret admirers of our beloved Ryu. If you love Flare's treasure like me...<.< I swear I'm not gay, his eyes touched my soul, post here and join the club. We need a president and some other governmental members. MEMBERS LIST: Ryu: Our Abe Lincoln/Statue of Liberty Fan...
  13. Morpheaus

United Front! (Four way battle against Morpheaus)

Ok this is what it sounds like. I will fight any four rpers at once; that's a four on one. I'll be using my main character Ukiah Oregon. If any four of you are up for it just post a template. We'll abide by standard rules. Rules: 1. No God-Moding or Power-Playing 2. Cursing allowed 3. 5...
  14. Morpheaus

~The Twelve Ballads of Liandra, Ties That Bind Us~ Book One

~The Twelve Ballads of Liandra, Ties That Bind Us~ Book 1. Music, the most beautiful of all mortal creations; it can bring warmth and tenderness, as well as heart wrenching sorrow; it can ease your soul and touch you in a place deep inside where your true self rests. Powerful, spell binding...
  15. Morpheaus

Blessing's of Friendship

Friendship is defined in the American English Dictionary as the mutual feelings of trust and affection and the behavior that typify relationships between friends. But ask anyone who has known true friendship and they will tell you that there is no true way to define friendship. It simply...
  16. Morpheaus

Deadly Sins and Exhausted Virtues

“In other news, another victim was recently discovered in the area of Witmore Hills. This is the sixteenth victim in less than four weeks. In a resent statement release by the Federal Bureau of Investigations, it was stated that the as yet unnamed killer has a penchant for younger victims; most...
  17. Morpheaus

Specter's of the Past

My name is V.I.S.O.N VII, and I am the free form A.I control system of the planet Sequis. Sequis is located in sector 21,000 of the Combined Space Imperium. Sector 21,000 is the final sector in the Imperium; sitting at the edge of the known universe it was designated a Frontier world in the year...
  18. Morpheaus

Legion Rising. (A literate rp)

It was over 80 years ago when the world became aware of the Powers. The Powers, that was that name given to people that possessed abilities beyond those of normal men and women. In the six months leading up to the Armistice that would bring an end to World War I powers came to the scene. The war...
  19. Morpheaus

Spirits of the Divine

Do you remember the legends of old Gods? Many of us have heard the stories, the myths, and the legends. But today they're treated as the old superstitions of fearful and primitive people seeking to explain that which they could not understand. I tell you this now the gods existed. For...
  20. Morpheaus

Part 1. of Legends and Upstarts : The Contest of Unity (A.J. and Morpheaus)

Welcome to the beginning the Honor and ideals. This is my attempt to bring together both the old rpers and the new rpers. This is not a tournament to decide the best of the best, this is a tournament to learn from one another and to bring each of us together in friendship. So begins the Contest...
Back