• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Space Cowboy

Help/Support ► Going to a friends house

I don't see why it'd be a bad thing. Just ask them if they are around to hang out for a bit. If not. Okay. If yes. Cool. Surely it's simple isn't it?
  2. Space Cowboy

TV ► Naoki Urasawa's Monster TV Adaptation

Guillermo Del Toro Is Hatching A 'Monster' Of A Series At HBO - Deadline.com I am very interested in this, especially if Del Toro is helming it.
  3. Space Cowboy

Anime/Manga ► Assassination Classroom

Relatively new series by mangaka Matsui Yuuhei, best known for his series Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro. It started around June and has been rocking Japan with sales that no-one expected. Apparently Jump underestimated the interest and hadn't prepared in terms of how much they printed. But it's had...
  4. Space Cowboy

Sket Dance

n4z4_FtTTuo Great series that is running in Shonen Jump currently, at the moments its on its 180th Chapter with 144 translated and the anime started a few weeks ago. First read it on the recommendation of Rali and its just a brilliant series. Has a brilliant balance of hilarious chapters and...
  5. Space Cowboy

әnígmә

Relatively new series running in JUMP at the moment, about 20 chapters have been released so far. I'm a bit sketchy due to the translators being a bit slow due to raws and stuff. Been very well received in the rankings, getting high placings nearly every week and managed to get a mention in...
  6. Space Cowboy

Kaiji Second Season Announced

Kaiji Gambling Manga Gets 2nd TV Anime Series - Anime News Network This is a glorious day ;-;
  7. Space Cowboy

Help/Support ► no oujia board in my household

Pretty sure she doesn't have to listen to you. Is she older or younger than you? Its not your house, its your parents....unless you've bought a house at your age. Also chill out. Why is it retarded exactly?
  8. Space Cowboy

h-h-hey...its not like its my b-birthday or anything...baka

yeah. reached the ripe old age of 20. pity i've had to spend 5 hours of it in an audio edit suite cleaning up after my group. but alas.
  9. Space Cowboy

Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney

I don't think I'm the only one who would be looking forward to this. ??????VS???? ????? gufhYicCUs4 Coming soon for the 3DS.
  10. Space Cowboy

Youtube Hoaxer! Don't be fooled!

It looked convincing until 3 seconds passed with the japanese information bar on top of the screen. I mean really?
  11. Space Cowboy

The Social Network.

hq27k6njR40 David Fincher is directing a film about the founders of Facebook. Even upon seeing this trailer, I still have no idea what to think of it. On the one hand, its David Fincher one of my favourite directors so I have a lot of faith in him. On the other hand, I'm having real trouble...
  12. Space Cowboy

o wow

Turns out last week on the 7th it was 2 years since I joined this place. well what do you know. heres to a few more amirite?
  13. Space Cowboy

Help/Support ► Strange Phobias.

Butterflies and Moths are my biggest phobia. Can't stomach them, even the tiny ones. This summer has been hell. I suppose killing them is helping me to confront the phobia...for moths at least.
  14. Space Cowboy

Help/Support ► GOD DAMN MOTH IN MY BATHROOM

i feel your pain about moths. every night after realising i have left my bedroom window open i jump about my room with a fly swatter at 1am trying to rid myself of them. for some reason, i'm finding more this year....
  15. Space Cowboy

SWOT

Its far too early to tell where this series will go as it only has one chapter out and a oneshot featuring same characters. http://www.mangatoshokan.com/read/SWOT/Red-Hawk-Scanlations/1 Loved the oneshot and loved the first chapter. Reminds me of Beelzebub somewhat whilst still seeming fresh...
  16. Space Cowboy

Scott Pilgrim vs. the World

kjt4vhSqtFQ Realised there wasn't a thread on this yet. Felt there needed to be one. Film based on the graphic novels. The film is directed by Edgar Wright, so I have faith in this, despite starring Michael Cera of whom I'm not the biggest fan of.
  17. Space Cowboy

Arakawa Under the Bridge

An interesting series from the latest season of anime. sKcS9jAU4RA MBJcW02jgQE First episode was a disappointment compared to the hype I had created myself for how random and bizarre the series could be, but as the series goes on I've found that the series has found its stride and I'm loving...
  18. Space Cowboy

Help/Support ► I'm reluctant

I swear that that's only if you watch live tv. You should be fine otherwise, you'll probably get a letter or two saying you should buy a license however everybody gets those letters. I know people who have tvs in their room yet still get their letters. I actually got a "This is the second...
  19. Space Cowboy

Help/Support ► I'm reluctant

Have you applied for a Maintenance Loan and Grant? I know the Loan part is more money that you'll have to pay back, but it is a good thing to have. Trying to remember what that was for me...think I got £3200 odd spread out across the year.
Back