• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Short Stories?

I was just wondering since BBS will be on the PSP will the stories for TAV be short like only 3 hours or will they have a good length to them ? Thoughts
  2. B

Boondocks

So Anyone Watch the Boondocks here i Personally think its the funniest show on adult Swim
  3. B

Good Ol Days

what are some things you miss from your childhood, one thing i miss are classic cartoons like Doug and rugrats most the cartoons now suck
  4. B

Nomura runing out of character designs?

is it me or does it seem like nomura is runing out of character designs for KH cause most of the new characters look like characters weve seen before Terra=Zack Ven=Roxas MX=bald xigbar Xion=Kairi Aqua is the only new character thats origional so far, anyway just something i noticed wat do you...
  5. B

GT Top 10 Anticipated TGS Games

Heres TGS's Top 10 Anticipated games for Gametrailer.com Gametrailers.com - GT Countdown - Top 10 Most Anticipated Games of TGS 2008
  6. B

KH3= excitment or dissapointment

lf they do announce KH3 at TGS will you be excited or Dissapointed for me its kinda both cause if they announce ill be happy cause another KH game is coming, then again i dont it to be rushed and turn out like KH2 or them to do a FF13 and have the game come out in like 3 years well thats just my...
  7. B

itt things that make you RAGE

What is something or someones or anything who really pisses you off that you cant stand itFor me its people who ask stupid question like today i was i walking to school with my friend and as we were walking to the door someone opens the door and hits me in the face and my nose starts to bleed...
  8. B

Maleficent dragon form

this is something ive been trying to figure out, how come maleficent can turn into her dragon form in BBS but she couldnt do it KH1 until ansem/riku used the dark KB on her? Thoughts?
  9. B

Killzone 2 multiplayer

For those of you who havent seen the new killzone 2 multiplayer trailer here it is looks amazing:thumbup: YouTube - Killzone 2 Leipzig Multiplayer Trailer
  10. B

why is Aqua so cool

what is so appealing about Aqua it even though we know barley nothing about her it seems everyone likes her(including me) so what do you guys think the reason is
  11. B

Could you last without your computer for a week?

would If you couldnt use your computer or the internet for a week?
Back