• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Radiant Garden Boss?

So, up to this point, I've beaten most of the bosses in 4 or 5 tries, but this one boss that is three components in one and entails all TAV. I can't beat. No matter what deck I could think of. Has anyone else who's playing beaten this boss (on Terra) and could help me?
  2. K

Final Trailer (now with Simple and Clean!)

Re: I found the gamescom trailer! I think the question should be...Did anyone else HEAR his voice? Sorry..had too. "And now for something completely different"
  3. K

The True meaning of "3D"

I know Nomura already said that KH3 would be on consoles, but I still think KH3D could be to KH3 what Final Fantasy VII:Crisis Core was to FFVII (I'm hoping that was a prequel, seemed like it). So the title could be: Kingdom Hearts 3: Divided?
  4. K

BBS rated E10+?

Well, doesnt Japan have lower standards for A (E)? Idk. Just wondering.
  5. K

BBS rated E10+?

Now that I think about it....You guys are right. *facepalm*
  6. K

BBS rated E10+?

Ah. You're right. The whole "erase me" thing, and the fact that I didn't see a mermaid level just got my hopes up I guess. Lol.
  7. K

BBS rated E10+?

I know, but I guess was just hoping BBS would be a dark KH game . (Like ff versus 13 dark.)
  8. K

BBS rated E10+?

KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep | SQUARE ENIX Does anyone else think it should've gotten at least a T?
  9. K

Gameinformer Febuary edition(Article on BBS!)

Lol. If does take that long, its better then like December, 12, 2012 or something ridiculous like that.
  10. K

Anyone know why Noctis(ff vs xiii) kinda looks like a black haired roxas?

or why Stella looks like namine? Kinda freaky. Heres what I'm talking about: YouTube - New Fantasy Versus XIII Trailer from ACC in HD! Is it just me?
  11. K

NA release date?

*nomura makes a BBS: Final mix for only psn japan* Lol jk. But If BBS came out in June, that'd be super epic. (first copy for b-day)
  12. K

Anybody importing the game?

Sorry for being off-topic, but *Reps Benihime for quoting ROCKY* But Idk, if I could I would import it. But alas, I cant afford it. :cry: Oh well, guess I'll just have to be patient and wait for the NA version like everyone else. *waits for about 5 minutes* Ok.....still waiting....HURRY...
  13. K

Whats your ultimate ending of KH3?

I know it's not even annouced to be in the works, but I was just thinking, what do you guys think would be an awesome way for KH3 to play out? (sort of like that thread about the trailer) I think it'd be like this: (An older sora walks across Destiny Islands during a sunset while holding...
  14. K

(Revised) translation of new Famitsu interview

Re: (Rough!) translation of new Famitsu interview Ah. I forgot that part...*lowers head in shame* I guess its true what they say about assuming. (Minus the u part)
  15. K

BBS Relase Date.

Thanks. I thought the japanese one would be like YY/MM/DD. or something like that.
  16. K

BBS Relase Date.

I know everyone knows...and this is totally pointless, but Is it January 9th 2010, or September 1st 2010? *Please delete after answer* (If anyone could help please do)
  17. K

Possible "fourth scenario"?

I think, it'd be cool for a Fourth Scenario...but I agree it would be a tight fit. Maybe they could hide an extra disk in like the manual or something? With a fourth scenario, extra minigames, and a bonus secret ending? (if theres already one in the game) I know it sounds kinda dumb, but Idk. I...
  18. K

(Revised) translation of new Famitsu interview

Re: (Rough!) translation of new Famitsu interview Why does everyone assume the secret ending is for kh3? i mean if bbs is before every other kh game, how would it lead up to kh3? I mean because every other kh game has had a secret ending (except days, and maybe coded) that lead to the next game...
  19. K

Anyone else scared that BBS is going to be PSN only?

I was just wondering out of boredom. Im not ignorant.
  20. K

Anyone else scared that BBS is going to be PSN only?

Im scared it might, because then i wouldnt get to play it. :cry: Stupid 1000. What about you guys?
Back