• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Radiant Garden Boss?

So, up to this point, I've beaten most of the bosses in 4 or 5 tries, but this one boss that is three components in one and entails all TAV. I can't beat. No matter what deck I could think of. Has anyone else who's playing beaten this boss (on Terra) and could help me?
  2. K

BBS rated E10+?

KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep | SQUARE ENIX Does anyone else think it should've gotten at least a T?
  3. K

Anyone know why Noctis(ff vs xiii) kinda looks like a black haired roxas?

or why Stella looks like namine? Kinda freaky. Heres what I'm talking about: YouTube - New Fantasy Versus XIII Trailer from ACC in HD! Is it just me?
  4. K

Whats your ultimate ending of KH3?

I know it's not even annouced to be in the works, but I was just thinking, what do you guys think would be an awesome way for KH3 to play out? (sort of like that thread about the trailer) I think it'd be like this: (An older sora walks across Destiny Islands during a sunset while holding...
  5. K

BBS Relase Date.

I know everyone knows...and this is totally pointless, but Is it January 9th 2010, or September 1st 2010? *Please delete after answer* (If anyone could help please do)
  6. K

Anyone else scared that BBS is going to be PSN only?

Im scared it might, because then i wouldnt get to play it. :cry: Stupid 1000. What about you guys?
  7. K

Secret Ending in Days?

Please dont spoil anything, im just asking in Days is there a secret ending? Does anyone know?:confused:
  8. K

Coded's platform?

What System do you want coded to be on? (I know its supposed to be for the Phone) But If it comes to the states, which system would it be on? Im placing my bets on the psp, buts thats just me :36:
  9. K

Should the next KH be like ff versus 13?

I know some people say that KH shouldn't be like FF, but what if The next kh (Nomura said it wouldnt technically be KH3) was as cool looking as versus? Anyone else want a KH to look as bad a** as Versus looks. With blood and all the cool graphics. I mean it could very well happen since Nomura...
  10. K

does anyone else think kh3 should end like the sopranos?

like Sora saves the world, then walks down the street and---*credits roll* i mean didn't it do that with kh2? like, sora opened king mickey's letter and--*secret ending or credits*.
  11. K

roxas and ven forms for kh3?

since roxas went back into sora should he become a like a anti form or final? and for ven, I know that its not probabble that he would be sealed in sora, but if the rumors are true, could he be a form too?
  12. K

does anyone know if sony talked about bbs?

I was really hoping for bbs to be at E3. :cry: does anyone know if its even supposed to be there? Is anyone else hoping?
  13. K

xion having two somebodies?

what if xion isn't just aqua's nobody, not that thats been established, but maybe shes sora's and aqua's nobody. since in the trailer shown at jump fiesta she sees roxas and remembers him which is why she said memories of roxas where overflowing in her, which would prove the theroy that ven's...
  14. K

Aqua in kh3 theroy

i have read that xion was created in the room of awakening. if this is true then, could it be that at the end of days she goes to the room of awakening, returns to her somebody and, comes in kh3 as aqua. Since in KH2:fm+ there was a cutscene where xemnas goes into the room of sleep, and aqua's...
  15. K

bbs site?

does any1 know when the bbs site for japan is coming?
  16. K

sora and riku?

what if for KH3 donald and goofy become summons and riku and sora be the main characters in kh3 since sora already found riku. what do you guys think?
  17. K

something kh3 related (ratings)

we all know tht since kh2 came out the rating for kh went up to E10 well what if they made kh3 rated T or M? like had a sweeny todd level or the gorier disney movies? if you want it to stay E10 tell y. if u don't do the same.
  18. K

what if kojima(metal gear solid) helped make kh3?

i know there are already a lot of threads about kh3 but, i was wondering. what if mr. kojima helped nomura with kh3? i know nomura doesn't really need the help with all his awesomeness. lol. but do you think kojima could write some parts in the next kh game or kh3? what do you think kh would...
  19. K

How would KHIII be announced?(if it is)

how do you think SE would announce KH3 at TGS ? I think that it would all go down like this: *nomura walks on stage all cool:cool: * Nomura: Now I know you all are probably very excited for 358/2 days, coded, and birth by sleep. But i would like to announce something else very special...
  20. K

organazation 13 come back in kh3?

do you guys think that organazaton 13 will like be reborn into kh3? Because what if Xemnas as a whole was terra? do you think that the organazation was made up of characters from Bbs? Can a nobody be destroyed and have a whole person come back? I know this is full of questions but what do you...
Back