• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

monster hunter freedom 2!

i finally found the game i cannot beat. far out i've been on it for weeks now. i never mentioned this because i kept playing other games. anyone finished it 100% i need some help.i tried everything,
  2. B

Russel Peters?

anyone heard of this guy, he's a comedian.man he's funny! i'm to lazy to make a link but just go on youtube and type in Russel Peters. i think the first one you should watch is the !xobile one. look at it. he see's this guy with his name spelled as !xobile. that's an exclamation mark guy's. man...
  3. B

anyone know where to find....

hey guy's.anyone know where to find English voiced footage of the organization members not shown in kingdom hearts 2 i want to see it bad. anyone know if it's out or is it not shown?
  4. B

any good psp games?

yo anyone know any good psp games out right now. i'm sick of all the old ones i keep seeing in store.
  5. B

just a mystery i want to find about master xehanort

before everything all started why is there an existence of keyblades and unbirths. why did master xehanort start this war and have an interest about the hearts. anyone got any answers i just to get this over with. don't include anything on the heartless and nobodies cus we already know all that...
  6. B

just a xehanort theory...

i know that this theory is old but i'm saying this in a different way. i don't know exactly but you know how ansem found xehanort. xehanort couldn't remember his memories but only his name. i was just thinking but maybe it could of been terra. he probably hated master xehanort so much that that...
  7. B

Kingdom Hearts 3 fact?

i'm not sure if this has already been on the forums but the kingdom hearts 2 secret ending isn't based on the psp title because the ending said "it all began with...birth by sleep"meaning that it continued on from birth by sleep.this means master xehanort from the secret ending should be the...
Back