• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread oh okay that explains it haha
  2. C

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread When did the game release in japan? I thought it was supposed to be like 60 hours long lol and the wikipedia release date most be wrong because it would be impossible to beat a 60 hour game in like a day obviously.
  3. C

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread okay but that still doesn't answer my question to why the soul eater would stab into it
  4. C

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread I could be tottally wrong on this, but if Ven is just connected to Sora why in the opening intro at around 2:00 min mark, when they show three keyblades stab into the green panel where Ven seems to be laying, one seems to be kingdom key(sora), one...
  5. C

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread After reading all of this it is going to be an agonizing wait for this to come stateside @.@
  6. C

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unversed So Far

Re: Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unbirths So Far did bbs like die all i hear about now is ds game ds game ds game @.@
  7. C

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unversed So Far

Re: Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unbirths So Far I have a weird question or comment, I am probably wrong and it is probably just Xehanort trying to manipulate ven and terra but, It almost seems like he wants them to be empathetic towards him. Like in the new subbed trailer when he...
  8. C

Help/Support ► SAT tips and tricks

Time that made me laugh xD. But I was taking just a 3 hour for 2 days PSAT class and it was actually very helpful came with abook and stuff and they give you a lot of good tips, Zook if you can I would invest in a small class. It was actually interesting and I didn't want to go in the first place.
  9. C

Help/Support ► Junior Year

Yeah I'm going into Junior Year next week, I'm not so much like worried so to speak but, almost like pressured since like ES said this year is the most important. Thanks for this thread ES.
  10. C

Help/Support ► Love issues...

You Can't let your parents govern your life, you are in control of who you date. Yeah I understand its hard since your parents are strict but in the end you have to have the nerve to stand up to them and say its your life not theirs.
  11. C

Final Fantasy Cast of Birth by Sleep

Yeah and it turned the keyblade into something that looked like his sword that would be awesome.
  12. C

Genesis should be a optional boss. And YES ES Barret should be in it, I found him quite funny actually XD.
  13. C

I think Firion would be cool. I don't know how they would add him into the cast though haha.
  14. C

coded on PSP!!

I doubt it they are already converting two games to psp, plus BBS so most likely not but who knows with Nomura
  15. C

BBS problem: End game character

lmao I hear ya RK, what if in like KH3 they had you play as jiminy for like 4 hours.
  16. C

BBS problem: End game character

First off why the hell do you post this like 5 times....... And what are you talking about you only played as riku for like less than a minute and roxas for like 2 hours, what are you getting at
  17. C

BBS Keyblade Names

Terra:Clairvoyant Future or snigglewizzle Aqua:Fallen Morals or razzel dazzler Ven:Faltering Bravery or bedazzler MX:Relentless Sorrow or beating stick DS:Indifferent Darkness or Shaboomba
  18. C

The Best Character in the Game

The one with that cat on the roof
  19. C

The Best Character in the Game

Best character in the game by far is the shopekeeper lady in twillight town
  20. C

bbs gameplay

I thought the gameplay looked like a regular KH but I guess I wasn't paying attention to the menus I'll have to look at them again
Back