• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Are they ever going to make a DOA5

I don't know about you guys but, it seems like its been forever since DOA4 came out and there still is no information on a DOA5? Do you guys think since Itagaki left Team Ninja there won't be any more DOAs or what are your thoughts on the series
  2. C

Party Members in BBS?

In all the screenshots of battle's its always Terra or Ven fighting by themselves with no support characters. Do you think this will be the case for the whole game or that you will get supporting characters liek Donald Goofy and exclusive world characters?
  3. C

BBS Multiplayer?

Yeah I don't know if its true or not thats why I made the thread but, I was looking around the forums and saw some people saying there might be Muliplayer in the game. Can you just answer my question and Idk you can talk about maybe what you think it is.
  4. C

THERE IS FOOTAGE ON THE NEW TITLES ON IGN.COM

HEy everyone i jsut went on ign and they have a min video of coverage from the event showing them playing the games and such check it out IGN Video: Game Scoop! Square Enix Video Special Games - Game Scoop: Square Enix Party They show some snipits from Dissidia FF BBS and Days
Back