• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

terra meets sora????

i was watchin the new BBS trailor and i noticed when terra was on desteny islands he ws watching two kids fighting eachother with wooden swords. could this be sora and riku? and how would it afect the storyline if terra and sora met?
  2. S

a new hope for zexy fans! THEY HAVE NO PROOF!!!!!

calling all zexy fans i have just found hope that zexy is still alive!!!! i have done a little reaserch ans norm has not confermed zexys death and ALSO in kh2 when you get to PROOF OF EXISTANCE ( the room with the graves of all the13 members all of the dead members have a red pannle and the...
  3. S

xion= memories theory

hi peoples shadow here with yet another theory. this ones( yes another one) about the birth of xion. in kingdom hearts there seem to be two main things it focuses on. hearts and memories. a heartless is born when a heartless takes your heart and a nobody is made form the body left behind. so...
  4. S

Nobodies

ok peoples shadow here and yes im confused about something again. nobodys are born when someone witha strong heart turns into a heartless right? and then the BODY turns into a nobody right? so then when kiari lost here heart why did her body stay? shouldnt it have become namine? could this mean...
  5. S

wait a sec two roxsases?

ok peoples i have a question. in kh2 when roxsas finaly meets sleeping sora dose he go back into him or whatever? if he dose how dose he return in the world that never was? could there be 2 roxases?
  6. S

unbirth? ven/roxsas

ok peoples shadowred here with another completely improbobale theroy. i know this theory is wrong but i think it has a few parts correct. so please keep in mind that this is just an idea and i have barley any proof of this. ok here gose nothing. ok like my last thread ( that so many of you...
  7. S

favorite key blade.

hi peoples shadow here. just wondering what everyone's favorite key blade is. not which keyblade is the BEST but which keyblade you feel most conferable with. personaly i feel good using starseeker even though most people dont think its that good. so post away!
  8. S

358/2 days. the WHOLE story. just try to burn me!

hi peoples this is shadowred3 with my second thread. and this one is almost bulletproof. in this thread i will explain almost the whole 358 story plot, why xion can wield a keyblade and why birth by sleep is so important. so here it goes a complete time line. in birth by sleep. around the...
Back