• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. LionHeart14

Help/Support ► Homesick

Hi everyone. I don't know if anyone remembers me; I used to be pretty active here like 4 years ago lol. I recently rediscovered this site. Anyway, so, I'm a freshman in college. I'm about two hours away from home (I know that's not that far... but still.) and I'm having some serious...
  2. LionHeart14

Help/Support ► What should I do?

Hi everyone. This is going to be lengthy, so i'm just gonna apologize now lol So, I'm having some trouble and I just want the unbiased opnion of people I don't know. Okay, there's this boy that lives by me and for the sake of keep identities hidden, we'll call him Joe. Joe's been one of my...
  3. LionHeart14

Lit ► The Giver

I'm suprised to not find a thread about this book, so I'll make one ^.^ The Giver is one of my favorite books; I think it's creative, interesting, and has a lot of meaning. Anyone else read it? Do you like it? And you can also discuss the companion books Gathering Blue and Messenger. Both of...
  4. LionHeart14

Filter

Does anyone on here like the band Filter? I only have three songs by them on my iPod (Hey Man Nice SHot, You Walk Away, and Where Do We Go from Here) and all three of them are totaly osm!! I've been trying to find The Amalgamut, but NO ONE has it!! So, any Filter fans out there? Any songs...
  5. LionHeart14

Baby names

Ok, I know for a fact there used to be a thread on this, but I looked through the forums and I seriously can't find it again lol. So, what names would you pick to name your kids when you have them?
  6. LionHeart14

Your first concert

So I went to my first real concert last night, and I thought I'd just start a thread where you can post your experience at your first concert. I'll go first lol. I went to see my favorite band in the world, Family Force 5, at Cedar Point's Pointfest in Sandusky, Ohio. It was OSM and they are...
  7. LionHeart14

Question about old threads

There was a thread that I was looking for recently, and after I found it I saw that no one had posted in it for several months. Can I still post in that thread or do I have to start a new one? I just want to know because I posted in a thread that hadn't been posted in for a few months sometime...
  8. LionHeart14

Glenn Martin, DDS

So this is on right now... And this is the first time I've seen it on TV. Is it just me or does it have a laugh track? Why would they do that on a stop-animation show? Anyway, what're your views on this show now that it's actually premiered?
  9. LionHeart14

the Disney Classics

What's your favorite Disney Classic? Mine's Beauty and the Beast!
  10. LionHeart14

Eragon

I'm suprised haven't seen a thread on this movie yet. Maybe that's because people are trying to forget it ever existed XD This has to be the absolute WORST book-movie adaptaion in the world. Idk what the director/screenwriter/ other people involved with this were thinking, but they can't have...
  11. LionHeart14

Help/Support ► So messed up

I really wish I didn't have to resort to putting this on the forums.... But I've been a wreck for the past like month. I've been sitting here contemplating whether or not to click 'submit new thread' for about 20 minutes.... Okay... So I've been really stressed out because of this. I've talked...
  12. LionHeart14

Help/Support ► I dont really know how to handle this

Alright, so, I'm kinda torn between two guys right now. I'm not gonna use they're real names just... because, so we'll call them Bob and Joe. I'll start with Joe. I've been friends with Joe since I was in 3rd or 4th grade. He lives right down the street from me so I see him pretty much everyday...
  13. LionHeart14

What movie's this from?

So I was at Universal Studios recently, and at night they have a show where they show clips of a bunch of different movies made by Universal. There was a quote that my whole family thought was funny, but none of us know what movie it's from. I figured someone on here ought to know hahaha. Okay...
  14. LionHeart14

I really want to know why this happened...

I'm really sorry if this is in the wrong section or this isn't a good question or something, but I'm just really ticked off and I want to know why this happened. I just started a thread, which I didn't think was any harm at all. The topic was "what game do you think has the best soundtrack" and...
  15. LionHeart14

Nick @ Nite...

This is pretty much a rant. Sorry about this, but I need to get this out of my system lol Ok so, does anyone else feel that Nick at Nite is really starting to go down hill? I've been watching it for a couple years now, but lately it's just starting to get... Bad. Don't get me wrong, I love...
  16. LionHeart14

Pronunciation of Tidus

Starting this thread is probably a bad idea, because no one can ever agree on how to say this stupid name, but I just want to know, do you say it Tee-dus or Ty-dus? Perosnally, I say Ty-dus. I think it sounds way cooler, and plus, Titus is a real name, which is very very close to Tidus. And...
  17. LionHeart14

The Madagascar films

I have to say, I'm a big fan of both the movies, plus the show on Nick :lol: I haven't seen a thread on this series yet, so does anyone else on here like Madagascar too?
  18. LionHeart14

Another New KH2 T shirt at Hot Topic

hey guys, I haven't seen a thread on this yet, but if there is one, sorry :lol: Nothing spectacular, but Hot Topic got another KH shirt for anyone who's interested. It has keyblades on it! lol here it is: Apparel | New
  19. LionHeart14

The Mummy 3: Tomb of the Dragon Emporer

Did anyone see this movie? Did anyone like this movie? :lol: This is probably up there with some of the worst movies I've ever seen. They could've done something good with this, but they didn't. It's just the cliched "Oh, a mummy's gonna take over the world. Let's stop it!" thing. It lacks...
  20. LionHeart14

Red

Anyone ever heard these guys? they're AWESOME!!! :cool: I recommend the songs Let Go, Break Me Down, Hide, and Fight Inside
Back