• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Oracle Spockanort

When are we expecting news?

NieR fans have been waiting since 2017 for a proper continuation of the series. Reincarnation is fine but it is a mobile game. I am not and will never include Replicant because it was a remaster of the original. That’d be like saying we didn’t wait forever for a game after KH3 because hey we...
  2. Oracle Spockanort

Wish: New Disney Flick coming out around Thanksgiving!

It was good. Not great, but enjoyable. Definitely has plenty of plot holes I wish had been filled. The king clearly has valid reasons for what he does but we never actually get that. Like, clearly he’s affected by trauma and actually hates that people beg him to grant wishes and something about...
  3. Oracle Spockanort

Advertisements for Kingdom Hearts Missing-Link Appear on Social Media

They certainly have this feeling of being AI generated lol but I’m certain s graphic designer has been putting these together with a very bland style guide provided by somebody higher up than them.
  4. Oracle Spockanort

Please share them here in the thread and I’ll add them to the article with credits to you. Gonna add this one as well with credit to you, Chaser.
  5. Oracle Spockanort

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Sora Amiibo Available for Pre-Order in Japan

<p>Revealed during the&nbsp;<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfYfuAOKTxA">September 2023 Nintendo Direct</a>, the&nbsp;<em>Super Smash Bros. Ultimate&nbsp;</em>Sora Amiibo is now available for pre-order in Japan. The pre-order link for the Amiibo appeared on <a...
  6. Oracle Spockanort

It doesn’t rule Destiny Island out at all. There nothing starting that particular location is or isn’t a Disney world. We literally know nothing about the location beyond the fact it has a bunch of palm trees and greenery. But what can be crossed off is that this has anything to do with real...
  7. Oracle Spockanort

People have been theorizing it is either Destiny Island, Moana, or Lily and Stitch...
  8. Oracle Spockanort

I want to say that I like the look of the menus...They look super clean for being "rustic"
  9. Oracle Spockanort

<p>Advertisements for the closed beta test for&nbsp;<em>Kingdom Hearts Missing-Link</em>&nbsp;have started to appear online worldwide, showing off the character models of the player character, the exploration map, the game's various menus, and the character pieces used for combat.</p> <p...
  10. Oracle Spockanort

KINGDOM HEARTS Missing Link Coming 2024!

It’s a Tonberry turned human.
  11. Oracle Spockanort

It's most obvious on the red haired guy. It's not my favorite design, but it is feels very intentional to contrast "reality" vs "unreality".
  12. Oracle Spockanort

Yeah, the red head is…bland and he looks unfinished. The new “Kairi’s Grandmother” is fine if not a bit…bland. The player character is boring. The world itself is cool but character aesthetics are not there. Bland and boring aren’t descriptors we should be using here lol
  13. Oracle Spockanort

I hate this so much 😭 news at random o’clock? It’s just like the old days except now I’m old and only my insomnia allowed me to wake up to see this. Sort of mad this game isn’t coming to consoles but has console controller support XD like please just cut out the middle man and let me play this...
  14. Oracle Spockanort

Tetsuya Nomura shares new message about Kingdom Hearts Missing Link

Nomura is really the definition of a guy who makes things for himself thinking nobody else cares lol
  15. Oracle Spockanort

Not to port beg again, but I'm really hoping that they are aiming for all consoles for this because I honestly have no desire to play this on just my phone/tablet. I will if necessary but I just...I miss playing games on my consoles? I miss KH on a console?
  16. Oracle Spockanort

Yes he drew new art, but after seeing the overwhelming response to the previous tweet he decided to wait to share it. Probably knows he’ll break the internet
  17. Oracle Spockanort

It's because we didn't report on it. He made a tweet stating the prototype test represented about 50% of all UI elements and the total service. He is correcting himself here and stating it was actually 30%. He is also saying he's shocked at the overwhelming response on social media. The tweet...
  18. Oracle Spockanort

<p><em>Kingdom Hearts</em> Series Director Tetsuya Nomura has shared a <a href="https://twitter.com/khml_pr/status/1717527257722572895?s=46&amp;t=H5PQOQrVgcNnJC_jNkLBGA">new message</a> regarding <em>Kingdom Hearts Missing-Link</em> following the <a...
  19. Oracle Spockanort

Square Enix teases Kingdom Hearts Missing Link

It’s after UX but still probably generations of years before DR. Scala seems to still be in its Industrial Revolution era in ML lol
Back