• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

TAV master/Anitas

ok i saw the scan of Apprentice Anitas and noticed the keychain on his keyblade is the same as the on on TAV masters keyblade... just a different color and it is the same logo as what tera has on his chest and aqua/ven have on their belts. you thing there may be a connection?
  2. S

my Terra/Xehanort theory

ok i was just watching some cutscenes from final mix+ and one was the "new headquarters" 'video here' one where vexen is looking for xemnas and zexion talks to some one thats cloak is up but anyways getting to the point he mentions to zexion "men wielding keyblades fought great battles and when...
  3. S

KH 3

if this is already been started i appologize. in kh3 we al know that there will be heartless maybe nobodies but do ya'll think that unbirths will be in it to or will there be new enimies???
  4. S

keychain origins

this may have been asked b4 and if so my bad. when you get a new keychain it represent the world you get it from so were do the keychains come?
  5. S

linear story line

i was thinking will bbs and 358/2 days has a linear story line or will it be like kh 1 and 2
  6. S

real names in 358/2 days

seeing how there are still 5 or so names yet to be said for the organization 13 do you all think they'll mention it ?
  7. S

xehanort theory

i just thought of this so if its been brought up before... in the first game you fought his heartless and in the second game you fought his nobody.. so here's my thinking seeing how "home made" heartless have the emblems and ansem heartless had one what if his nobody tried to "recreate" his...
  8. S

another cross over

seeing how square enix threw ff 13 do y'all think they might get kh3 on to it?
Back