• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

Bought some FF games yesterday

I ordered FF1, 5 and 6 yesterday. I wondered if anyone who had played them could tell me what they think about the 3 games. I personally like the class system, so I think I'll like the FF5 :) (FF1 = psp version, 5+6 = ps1 version)
  2. N

Terra's heart

This question might be extremily stupid, but I'll ask nonetheless. Terra's heart is inside Xehanort the Apprentice, when Xehanort the Apprentice lose his heart, he creates Ansem the Seeker of Darkness ... Is it possible that Terra's heart was never absorbed by MX's heart, and that he have his...
  3. N

Ventus completing his heart

Watched the start of bbs with Ventus and when he summons his keyblade on Destiny's Island and all that ... One thing I noticed being subbed was that Sora offered to join his heart with Ventus ... unntil he could "complete his heart on his own". I am not sure if this has been discussed in the...
Back