• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Celus93

Thoughts about twitter

What are your thought about twitter do u like it or dislike it? I have a twitter if want follow its @Celus93
  2. Celus93

COM vs RECOM

Re:Com because of the graphics
  3. Celus93

Are you satisfied by BBS?

I got my moneys worth I recommend this game to everyone cant put the game down
  4. Celus93

Which character are you best with?

Terra cause I could just use his strength to beat the game fun story to me
  5. Celus93

What Bosses did you get stuck on?

Terra Critcal mode against Zach (took me fifty tries) and terranort many failures maybe I shoulda leveled up to 30 before trying at 20
  6. Celus93

DO you think BBS is the best KH game yet?

yeah ur probably right but i could care less about the hate mail lol
  7. Celus93

Already playing? Get in here! Your BbS impressions thread.

BBS is very challenging and amazing it was better than I thought im going to do the zero exp challenge after i beat it first that should be fun
  8. Celus93

Little Rant: Loading Times

The load times dont bother as they used to when I first got BBS I just got used to it for me it kinda prepares the epicness of whats going to happen next lol
  9. Celus93

Potions Disappear when I "Retry"

It happened to me as well except i was using elixirs to beat him
  10. Celus93

4 Days Later...I've beaten it.

Beat Terra And Ventus stories on crtical working on Aqua's on crtical as well cant wait to finish
  11. Celus93

Well BBS is great game I mean to me crtical mode on BBS is very very challenging this is just my opinion of course BBS is a great game hands down
  12. Celus93

I would say that Kingdom Hearts 2 was the best but Birth By sleep is the second best Kingdom hearts I liked playing with three different characters
  13. Celus93

what should be my difficulty?

true hat imma prolly do just critcal and proud i finally got done ven and terras on crtical just aqua i feel acomplished lol
  14. Celus93

what should be my difficulty?

Imma do all the diffculties but imma start with critical and get the hardest one out the way then proud, standard, and finally beginner
  15. Celus93

Are you getting BBS day one?

Going to best buy asap havent started school yet not till thursday
  16. Celus93

How is the Release affecting you?

I literally have been counting down the days, hours, minutes, and seconds in my head all day lol its the only thing in my mind but im really exicted none the less
  17. Celus93

How long do you think it will take YOU to beat kingdom hearts bbs

It depends I am most likely going to do each mode starting with critical mode I would say a week maybe two cause school and other activites
  18. Celus93

Tekken,Street Fighter, or Marvel Vs. Capcom

Which fighting series do you perfer and which do you think is better.
  19. Celus93

Which Character to chose?

Most Likely Terra First Then Aqua and Finally Ventus I cannot take it ugh i was it would hurry up and be tuesday already
  20. Celus93

Your Favorite ► Favorite type of Ice Cream

What is your favorite type of ice cream to eat
Back