• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Rorschach

Ratatat

Been listening to these guys alot again over the summer. Probably my favorite electrtonica group out there even though their main instruments are a guitar,bass and synth. Here's some good shit for you to get down to. 0Wgtds03w0Q 64liF2VuLxI hwnCFJKR2Fo c0VAkPjrnWM They currently have...
  2. Rorschach

Killer7

Has anyone discovered and played this gem? Bought it about a year or two ago and beat it twice. Thinking about playing it again sometime. Created by Suda51 same dude that created No More Heroes. I know alot of you here are No More Heroes fans so I doubt you haven't heard or played this game...
  3. Rorschach

Help/Support ► Homework Help

That's what I thought at first and was going to put false but then I thought "Wait...that's a bit too easy."
  4. Rorschach

Help/Support ► Homework Help

Ok, I have this chem problem that I have been trying to think of a strategy for and I know it's in my head somewhere but I'm just kind of tired right now and thought I would come here for help. Anyway the problem says. True or False? For the reaction represented by the balanced chemical...
  5. Rorschach

Gurren Lagen

I've been hearing alot of good things about this anime the last week or so? Could someone give me a quick synopsis of what it's about and if it's similar to any other animes. All I know is that it's post apocalyptic and has some hot anime chick with a sniper rifle in it and a giant red robot...
  6. Rorschach

The original Super Mario Bros has finally been outsold

By... Wii Sports is best-selling game ever - Video Game Feature - Yahoo! Video Games So this basically means the Wii has outsold the NES Super Mario Bros Bundle and the single sold cartridges of Super Mario Bros combined. Wow.... I'm not that shocked but still.
  7. Rorschach

Merry Christmas from Mr. Kojima

A little christmas present from the man himself that I found while playing MGS4 earlier. If you pause the game and look at the screen on bottom left there is a christmas tree in The Nomad. YouTube - Metal Gear Solid 4 Christmas Easter Egg I don't know about this guy but the tree was in my...
  8. Rorschach

Post Z-Day Radio Station

I'm sorry if this topic is a bit too silly. If so one of you mods can just move this to forum insanity or something I guess but anyway... I've been thinking of what my occupation will be Post- Z-Day and I have thought of this awesome idea for a music enthusiast such as I. I'm thinking sometime...
  9. Rorschach

Quinton Flynn recites Chain of Memories lines

It would be funny if somewhere in that script it randomly had Raiden: "Colonel! We've managed to avoid drowning!"
  10. Rorschach

Help/Support ► Quick question regarding slopes (algebraically)

I agree algebra can be fun when you know what your doing but when you don't understand a problem that's when it is frustrating.
  11. Rorschach

The Back to the Future Trilogy

Probably one of the first trilogies I saw next to Star Wars when I was a kid. I have to admit this movies are just legendary and I still love them today. My personal favorite is II. Have you guys ever seen them? If so which is your favorite? Well let's start this thread off the right way...
  12. Rorschach

Deltron 3030

I've been a fan of Del Tha Funkee Homosapien for a few months now and never really listened to Deltron 3030 but now that I have to say this album is amazing. The songs "3030", ""Virus" and "Memory Loss" are some of my favorites. Here's 3030 and Virus for those who are interested. YouTube -...
  13. Rorschach

Drawing of Xion from Someone at TGS. *Spoilers, I guess*

Nice drawing now that I've seen the leaked trailer.
  14. Rorschach

358/2 DSi Bundle

Nice design for the KH DSi I'll give it that.
  15. Rorschach

Are You Going To Buy It?

I'm probably getting it.
  16. Rorschach

The Flaming Lips

Do we have any fans of one of the most whimsical and creative bands on earth today? Who also have a live show that is to die for. (video)
Back