• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Piercing Light

Trust is [NOT] Resolute

A dark, endless expanse. Not a spec of light, no foothold, no stars, no moon. Complete silence except the sound of a Heart beating faintly. Try recognized it as the sound of her Heart, was it proof that she was still alive? Hardly, the Heart could not be destroyed so easily. All it proved was...
  2. Piercing Light

Trust is [NOT] Resolute

Battlefields were a dime a dozen to Try, she'd lost track of how many she'd seen at this point. But this? The end of a world? It was something else. Even Traverse Town wasn't this oppressive in it's downfall. The air was tinged with the smell of fire and ozone, but above anything else the stench...
  3. Piercing Light

Trust is [NOT] Resolute

Try looked at the world before her, a wholly different world-line. To think that her hunch about the box had some truth to it. The Master really did leave the most important thing he could to them. Talk about laying on the pressure. If she ever saw him again she had more than a few choice words...
  4. Piercing Light

Trust is [NOT] Resolute

A memory resurfaced as her head pounded. A memory of the day The Master had found her. It was thanks to The Master that she’d found friends, comrades she could rely on, and a place where her strength could be used for good. Even if she wasn’t sure of his intentions now, at the very least...
  5. Piercing Light

Trust is [NOT] Resolute

Try gripped the massive blade that was lodged in the ground. With a yank of her right arm it tore from the barren earth. “Heavy…” It was much more heavy than it looked, oddly so. She swung Eth around a few times, it was possible to wield with one hand, but… In the blink of an eye the Heartless...
  6. Piercing Light

Trust is [NOT] Resolute

On the surface Try was calm, perhaps uncharacteristically so. The voices of those around her were barely being listened to however. The sweeping winds of the desolate battlefield whistled in her ears like a whispered scream. Keyblades littered the ground, each one an unspoken epitaph. To her...
  7. Piercing Light

I haven't exactly put out a guide on how to write Try so I can't expect anyone to write her...

I haven't exactly put out a guide on how to write Try so I can't expect anyone to write her perfectly lol. Though I'll mention that Try isn't really 'dumb,' she just has a really low wisdom score. So she's prone to acting on her emotions and making rash decisions. Also the helmet unfortunately...
  8. Piercing Light

Trust is [NOT] Resolute

Try looked at the revolver in her hands. It had a familiar weight to it, a weight that felt like it carried purpose. She glanced at Saebyeolbe, then to Komaeda. They seemed to trust that she could handle this. But could she? Placing hope in someone else was easy, but betting on herself? She may...
  9. Piercing Light

Trust is [NOT] Resolute

What a mess. It wasn't often she saw children be murdered right in front of her. Well, not often anymore at least. So much happening at once, and yet she felt herself frozen in place. No action taken until her next move was decided for her by Eth. Back to the Dorms then. Try ran her hand...
  10. Piercing Light

Trust is [NOT] Resolute

Try's eyes had changed ever since she extracted the dark from her heart. They had become a calming verdant green, and pulsed with a faint glow. She looked between the three with her. "And here I thought I was the only one crazy enough to pull something like that." She said to Saebyeolbe. "Though...
  11. Piercing Light

Trust is [NOT] Resolute

What a stupid thing to do. What did he think would happen if he got between the blades of two warriors posed to kill each other? Did he think it would make her stop? What was inside of her was a will that would not be denied so easily. Hatred and fear were supreme, the driving force behind every...
  12. Piercing Light

Trust is [NOT] Resolute

This was it, this was everything she wanted. The Traitor was right in front of her. Her entire purpose for living, the gift the Master had given her was right here. She'd thought about the things she'd do to the traitor, every minute of the day she thought about it. Her hands twitched with...
  13. Piercing Light

Trust is [NOT] Resolute

Try stopped as she felt the sudden embrace. Saebyeolbe. He introduced himself, not that he needed to do such a thing. She remembered him, she remembered what he did. She could feel his body heat on her, what made him think it was okay to touch her, him of all people? He didn't remember? Was that...
  14. Piercing Light

Trust is [NOT] Resolute

"Komaeda!?" Try screamed as she was forced through a portal. This idiot, he really was about to sacrifice himself. No one told him to do that, why did he always have to be this way?... Wait, always? Try suddenly flinched and let out a desperate gasp. Komaeda's actions suddenly meant so much...
  15. Piercing Light

Trust is [NOT] Resolute

Try wasn't a fan of overthinking things. If the Master told her there was a traitor, then there was a traitor. It was as simple as that, why complicate things? Why would the Master give her such a mission if he was the culprit in the first place? It didn't make sense. She instinctively averted...
  16. Piercing Light

Trust is [NOT] Resolute

Try was in a bit of an odd mood. Things weren't going very well in spite of how hard she was trying. Compassion and hard work were supposed to be rewarded, right? So what gives? Why was she walking through the wreckage of a world that was Twilight Town, with nary a clue of what to do, and why...
  17. Piercing Light

Trust is [NOT] Resolute

Try appeared to be stunned by the sudden confrontation with... Something she couldn't cut? Strange, things usually didn't survive a swing from her keyblade, this keyblade anyhow. What was this keyblade anyway? Her mind seemed to dull, the rage subsiding like a drug leaving her system. She stared...
  18. Piercing Light

Trust is [NOT] Resolute

Try continued swinging her keyblade at anything that moved, the horrible sounds her weapon left in it's wake accompanying the death of too many Heartless to count at this point. She reached for the neck of a neo-shadow, only for it to be drawn away from her. The same happened to all the...
  19. Piercing Light

Trust is [NOT] Resolute

Try took a deep breath, what seemed like steam seeped from the crack in her helmet. A hand was placed on her shoulder. Usually one would lose their hand if they recklessly touched her on the battlefield, but she wasn't the same woman she usually was right now. Her head tilted with curiosity as...
  20. Piercing Light

Closed Trust is [NOT] Resolute

Name: My name is... What's my name? I haven't had to use it in so long... Who even gave me my name? My parents I assume, I did have parents didn't I? It would be strange if I didn't. Let's see, "Hello, my name is..." Ah, no good, I can't remember. Well I'm three right? Maybe I'll go with that...
Back