• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Final Blade

Question about drive forms

Thinking back to KH2, were Sora's drive forms a mechanism to bring out his latent power? I mean, each form gave him an incredible boost in power, and the abilties he possessed in those forms were already displayed in some shape/form by already Master level Keyblade Wielders. I believe that Sora...
  2. Final Blade

About a "mature" Sora

Do you guys think we will see a time-skip? Maybe a year or two after the events of DDD where Sora and gang are training for the battle.
  3. Final Blade

Question about Roxas.

Since we learned that nobodies can grow hearts of there own, does that mean Roxas grew a full-fledged heart? I thought he was able to get his emotions from having Ven's heart inside him. So what's the actual case? And also, if Roxas and Xion become their own beings, won't Sora be without a...
  4. Final Blade

So how will 13....

Reassemble again? They all started fading away into their own times presumably, well except for MX, Braig, and Isa I presume, but did YMX, Xemnas, and Ansem SoD all go back to where they came from? How exactly will they reassemble for the upcoming battle? And wont they forget everything they...
  5. Final Blade

Question about MX, Braig & Isa, and Traverse Town.

So how is Master Xehanort back exactly? Is he back from the union between Ansem SoD and Xemnas when they were destroyed? And if so, where is Terra? And is that Braig and Isa returned as well. I'm more confused about if Xigbar is Xigbar or if he's now Braig. And about TT, if Riku was in...
  6. Final Blade

KHInsider @ E3 2012!

Re: RPGamer E3 Impressions (10-Minute Video) No problem Zephyr!!! I was surprised no one posted this already haha!
  7. Final Blade

KHInsider @ E3 2012!

RPGamer E3 Impressions (10-Minute Video) RPGamer - News Bulletin - Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance Impression - E3 2012
  8. Final Blade

KH3D in Nintendo Power April 2012!

When should we be expecting the issue to come out?
  9. Final Blade

KH3D Famitsu Information + KH3D In 3/22 Issue!

Re: KH3D Famitsu Information! I guess Lightning is in the game! http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0umohG64z1ql3cf7o1_500.png
  10. Final Blade

Dream Drop Distance Debuts in Nintendo Power

They have scans of the article at Kh13.com as well as kh2.co.uk.
  11. Final Blade

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread Hey guy's I'm Chidi and I was the one who messaged Jesse D. Corti on Twitter lol. I asked him again if others were done as well, still waiting for a reply though =/
  12. Final Blade

Xehanort's true identity and past theory

iight man keep doin ya thing....and i must say if we get to a point in the game where Terra supposedly uses the power of darkness...its gonna make the experience a whole lot better than its already lookin...iight im out
  13. Final Blade

terra's hairstyle and xehanort's hairstyle are very similar....and the fact that terra's eyes turned yellow (the color of xehanorts) further explains your theory...but arent MX's eyes yellow and so iz Ansem the wise's eyes...wuts this thing wit yellow eyes? =/
  14. Final Blade

zuki can u explain how the kingdom hearts incident and terra grasping the power of darkness would turn him brown with gray hair?? im pretty confused bcuz there wuz anutha discussion that MX and Terra became one...and that could be a possibility bcuz the xehanort we all kno and hate has gray hair...
  15. Final Blade

u've definetly done a good job....typin all that and no errors...impecable...ooh yea and r u gona get both birth by sleep and 358/2 days or jus one bcuz im gettin both
  16. Final Blade

yo man i giv yo thread a thumbs up man it wuz well thought out and very interesting...ppl jus gettin uptight these days cuz no solid info iz out about the new games and many ppl keep posting the same topics over and over....i jus became a member but i've alwayz read the threads when i come to...
Back