• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Final Blade

Question about drive forms

Thinking back to KH2, were Sora's drive forms a mechanism to bring out his latent power? I mean, each form gave him an incredible boost in power, and the abilties he possessed in those forms were already displayed in some shape/form by already Master level Keyblade Wielders. I believe that Sora...
  2. Final Blade

About a "mature" Sora

Do you guys think we will see a time-skip? Maybe a year or two after the events of DDD where Sora and gang are training for the battle.
  3. Final Blade

Question about Roxas.

Since we learned that nobodies can grow hearts of there own, does that mean Roxas grew a full-fledged heart? I thought he was able to get his emotions from having Ven's heart inside him. So what's the actual case? And also, if Roxas and Xion become their own beings, won't Sora be without a...
  4. Final Blade

So how will 13....

Reassemble again? They all started fading away into their own times presumably, well except for MX, Braig, and Isa I presume, but did YMX, Xemnas, and Ansem SoD all go back to where they came from? How exactly will they reassemble for the upcoming battle? And wont they forget everything they...
  5. Final Blade

Question about MX, Braig & Isa, and Traverse Town.

So how is Master Xehanort back exactly? Is he back from the union between Ansem SoD and Xemnas when they were destroyed? And if so, where is Terra? And is that Braig and Isa returned as well. I'm more confused about if Xigbar is Xigbar or if he's now Braig. And about TT, if Riku was in...
Back