• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. riku0147

Dark Road final update releases on August 26

How many episodes & quests are in the update?
  2. riku0147

News ► Gamestop lists digital release for Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX

Do we know if there is cross-platform trophy support?
  3. riku0147

About the enemy cards in Chain of Memories.

If you press select it will bring up the enemy card deck on both the GBA and the Playstation versions
  4. riku0147

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Collection Edition Announced!

I think I'd rather get the soundtrack and the limited edition instead of this. I mean, the plushy is nice, but since I got the limited edition 1.5 ReMIX, it's a little silly to get another copy. Plus, the remixed soundtrack is so good ;-;
  5. riku0147

Looking Back - First Kingdom Hearts Trailer

I think the rage from everyone wanting to go there made Square bring the castle back into KH2, Haha
  6. riku0147

Haha, sounds about right. I'm glad they had Yoko Shimomura that early in the game, Destati has such an epic feeling to it.
  7. riku0147

I'm guessing that Square had just made a quick sketchup of the world for the trailer, along with the hallway from Disney Castle, which SHOULD HAVE STAYED IN THE GAME!
  8. riku0147

I'm a little freaked out by how evil they made Riku in that trailer. I don't know what exactly they were thinking, especially since Riku is such a vital character in the series. I really wish they'd kept a Bahamut summon D:
  9. riku0147

Hello all! I found this trailer a couple of days ago while roaming the interwebs. It seems to be the first trailer for Kingdom Hearts! With the HD remake just around the corner, I thought it'd be fun to look back and see how far the game has come. There's quite a few changes they made even...
  10. riku0147

the hardest mission

Most Definitely the challenge where you can't get hit more than like 4 times going against the 6 giant heartless
  11. riku0147

Final Mix's in Japanise stores still?

I'll probably just spend a couple hours looking for it one day.
  12. riku0147

Final Mix's in Japanise stores still?

I'm going to Japan in a couple of months, and I was wondering if anyone knew if the Final Mixes are still out in stores. I mean, they re Ultimate Hits, so I figure they might still be around. Thoughts? Yes, I spelled Japanese wrong, I know
  13. riku0147

Did anyone else pronounce it wrong?

I used an X sound, so that ddnt work at all. ex-eon
  14. riku0147

The tutorials messed up?

Wow... didn't notice that one
  15. riku0147

100% complete missions/crowns/sigils/items

I just havve to level up some and finish some challenges, but I really enjoy Extreme (It's the most entertaining ring in the game!). Im at around 77 hours, so I should be at 100% pretty soon
  16. riku0147

What's gonna happen to Mickey?

Ok, I don't know if this has been asked yet, but does anyone know what Disney and Kingdom Hearts are going to do without Wayne Allwine (Mickey's old voice actor). Have they found a replacement yet? Just wondering.
  17. riku0147

The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful World

You'll have too, believe me. Unless you want to only get like half the items and pins, then you'll have too. I'm at 150 hours of gameplay, and 3 quarters of that if probably getting materials for 'Synthesising"
  18. riku0147

Nice. I didn't figure out what they did until after I beat Hanekoma on each difficulty. They would have sure made life easier
  19. riku0147

I kinda forgot about fusion stars. I usually beat all the noise before I can even look at the top screen
  20. riku0147

I just jam the D-Pad and focus the bottom screen.
Back