• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. SuperSailorEarth

Does KH cause unrealistic expectations?

Let's be honest: a [large] part of the reason that we love and adore Kingdom Hearts enough to form such a huge community around it is because of the characters. We love how they are and especially their relationships with each other. Regardless of what we read between the lines of who should be...
  2. SuperSailorEarth

Tech ► Fanfic/mangas Kindle Touch?

So I was considering buying a Kindle Touch when they come out (or even the Kindle Fire) to use for reading. But the idea to also use it to comfortably read Fanfiction.net /manga websites also popped into my head. What do you guys think? IM afraid that it may be really clunky trying to use the...
  3. SuperSailorEarth

[coded+spoilers] The Cloaked Man's identity

Alright, so from recent summaries by all the various Japenese speaking peoples on the internet it looks like we are actually starting to get some clues as to whom he is: we know that from several episodes ago that the that the man in the organization coat is "data" from the notebook to be in...
  4. SuperSailorEarth

Coded: EP 1 Release

I looked at Coded's Official Site and it looks like the first episode has been released and update under Episodes. Can anyone translate it?
Back