• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

What if Sora and Riku were stuck?

I have no clue if this was posted or not, I am sorry if it was. Anyways, The ending of KH2 in my opinion was GREAT! I mean like it kind of tied up everything in a way. Sora and Riku returned home. The worlds are at peace. Organization was gone all that. Then after the credits there was that...
  2. K

The First Keyblade bearer

Hey guys, I haven't posted in awhile so please don't flame me haha So I was playing birth by sleep today and I was wondering... Who was the first person person to wield the keyblade?? Did he/she create the weapon itself??? Or how did they obtain it. Do you think they would show him/her on the...
  3. K

BBSFM site is here

oh ok then thank you sorry
  4. K

BBSFM site is here

I know that lol but which page is it on??????/
  5. K

BBSFM site is here

Well i no that but where??? do i do tht lol like what pager
  6. K

BBSFM site is here

hey um where do i go to save the pics?????
  7. K

SPOILER- Ven/roxas theory on how they might put em together

Ok so in Blank points they show all the people Sora has to save. and Roxas and ven are one of em. don't you think it'd be confusing if they put the two characters together? So my theory is that Ven's body has aged in the chamber in waking. So when he wakes up he may look older then roxas. I mean...
  8. K

A KH BBS AMV PLEASE WATCH

K so bbs is coming tomorrow to hype ya guys i made a AMV awhile ago. But plz watch please it has spoilers to opening if ya dont want to see that yet YouTube - Kingdom hearts Heavens Divide AMV Watch at 480p haha
  9. K

KH3D, Tetsuya Nomura, full interview.

I don't see how it ties into current times, cuz of Sora and Riku's KH Form. I am praying that the beginning is just a dream or something and they are in new clothes or KH2 clothes haha. I am kinda tired of the same form of Sora to be honnest :/
  10. K

KH Side series

Hey guys. I dunno if this has been posted or asked before but i am going to ask now. How would you guys feel about Kingdom Hearts having its own little side series. Like kinda how metal gear solid did with Big Boss (to those who know what i am talking about) It could be in the future or even...
  11. K

Special Edition Confirmed for France

Hey That an awesome cover for the box that holds the art book!!! (Thats my Fav KH Art ever lol thats why I like it, its my desktop wallpaper) You lucky French ;D Hopefully NA gets something, at least a pre-order bonus at least. It'd be cool to get a collectors edition to
  12. K

BBS collectors edition in Germany

its cool :) I'll just print art off the web and tape it together if I wanted one. Hells ya! I'm not trying to be a jerk here btw. just trying to stay positive. Let germany get it. We have plenty of stuff right? As long as we have the game. its all good for me is all i'm saying
  13. K

Confused on the Whole Ventus and Sora deal...

wait, i'm stuck on what you mean by 6. I thought when Ven and Sora talk is at the end when everything had alreaddy happened? And i thought Sora was already "Born" since he was with little Riku on the islands. unless being "born" is different inKH
  14. K

um i dunno if the someone alreay said this but is this the release date?

um i dunno if the someone alreay said this but is this the release date? I was surfing through 1UP.com and it said the release date was 5/14/10 here's a link Search Results for "kingdom hearts birth by sleep" you think its true? close if its already been posted
  15. K

Something about Ven

hey its possible. but i'm not importing it lol. I'm waiting U.S. Release. I don't wanna spoil myself lol
  16. K

Something about Ven

oh, sorry bout that. Hmmm maybe. Damn, I wish this game came out already!!! lol
  17. K

Something about Ven

Like MX found Ven or something? I think its after everthing happens in the story. but i like your idea too
  18. K

Something about Ven

lol i see... I have no idea what'll happen with Ven though.
  19. K

Something about Ven

http://playstationlifestyle.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/kingdomheartsbirthbysleepfacial15.jpg In this Pic. Ventus isn't wearing that symbol on his shirt or his armor. Do u think that means something?
Back