• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

What if Sora and Riku were stuck?

I have no clue if this was posted or not, I am sorry if it was. Anyways, The ending of KH2 in my opinion was GREAT! I mean like it kind of tied up everything in a way. Sora and Riku returned home. The worlds are at peace. Organization was gone all that. Then after the credits there was that...
  2. K

The First Keyblade bearer

Hey guys, I haven't posted in awhile so please don't flame me haha So I was playing birth by sleep today and I was wondering... Who was the first person person to wield the keyblade?? Did he/she create the weapon itself??? Or how did they obtain it. Do you think they would show him/her on the...
  3. K

SPOILER- Ven/roxas theory on how they might put em together

Ok so in Blank points they show all the people Sora has to save. and Roxas and ven are one of em. don't you think it'd be confusing if they put the two characters together? So my theory is that Ven's body has aged in the chamber in waking. So when he wakes up he may look older then roxas. I mean...
  4. K

A KH BBS AMV PLEASE WATCH

K so bbs is coming tomorrow to hype ya guys i made a AMV awhile ago. But plz watch please it has spoilers to opening if ya dont want to see that yet YouTube - Kingdom hearts Heavens Divide AMV Watch at 480p haha
  5. K

KH Side series

Hey guys. I dunno if this has been posted or asked before but i am going to ask now. How would you guys feel about Kingdom Hearts having its own little side series. Like kinda how metal gear solid did with Big Boss (to those who know what i am talking about) It could be in the future or even...
  6. K

um i dunno if the someone alreay said this but is this the release date?

um i dunno if the someone alreay said this but is this the release date? I was surfing through 1UP.com and it said the release date was 5/14/10 here's a link Search Results for "kingdom hearts birth by sleep" you think its true? close if its already been posted
  7. K

Something about Ven

http://playstationlifestyle.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/kingdomheartsbirthbysleepfacial15.jpg In this Pic. Ventus isn't wearing that symbol on his shirt or his armor. Do u think that means something?
  8. K

Why did he change his name?

Does anyone know why exactly Xehanort changed his name to ansem?
  9. K

Don't you think it's funny how in the Kingdom Hearts games....

Like you know how they have FFVII Characters? or any characters for tht matter. Tht there are no Different raced Character in the Game? I wouldn't've mind Barret in KH2
  10. K

BbS.Hikari/Simple and Clean

In Birth by Sleep opening scene. You think they're gonna use the short PLANIT_b Remix? or the longer one? I personally hope the longer one. What do you think???
  11. K

Ven's Story

Well we see videos and stuff of Ventus saying he wants to be Erased. Well I don't think that Mr. N. would reveal the ending to his stroy that fast. (if that really is the ending) I'm sure he has something really big for Each characters ending.
  12. K

Wouldn't it be cool if the Keyblade can....

Wouldn't it be cool if the Keyblade can evolve. Sorta like in Days how some keyblades would look similar to another, but bigger or different color. It'd be cool to see the Kingdom Key evlove in KH3
  13. K

Vens Story

Well we see videos and stuff of Ventus saying he wants to be Erased. Well I don't think that Mr. N. would reveal the ending to his stroy that fast. (if that really is the ending) I'm sure he has something really big for Each characters ending.
  14. K

i have a question about coded ...

Idk if anyone knows , but how do we even buy coded in the first place ? is it like kingdom hearts mobile ?
  15. K

Something about Sora and namine

i'm new and , i just wanted to say , when sora and namine left each other in COM sora said they woulld be friends for real ... but when he woke up . he saw namine once but that was at the end of KH2 . they never actualy became friends .
Back