• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

Xehanort + Keyblade

I have been re-playing KH II and managed to finish it last night. I gotta admit, like mot people already did, it was a totally different game after playing 358/2 Days. (Concerning Plot of course xD) And as I was reading Ansem's reports, I found a line that catched my attention. And as I...
  2. G

Kingdom Hearts Piano Collections.

It came out, it was awesome, and moreover, the Sheet Music Book has come out as well... My question ( If it can be asked ), has somebody got it? Has anybody scanned it? Thanks a lot.
  3. G

Secret Ending AMV

I'm here introducing my brother. He is a musician, a very talented one. He composed something, I thought it fit the video quite well, asked him to place it there, and make it public... I hope you like it, if you don't, keep flames to yourselves unless they are constructive. ^^ edit: OMG I...
  4. G

Found/Lost Illusion

Where do I exactly get those Materials if I accidentaly wasted a couple of them ? Thanks a lot .^^
  5. G

Here goes again.

What's the problem with you, guys?! Can't you have a thread opened for more than a day?!?! I'll ask again. . . The BGM I was asking about was the one that plays as Roxas dreams about what Sora is remembering... the clips that end with the machine saying.. " 71% completed..." or something like...
  6. G

I was wondering...

What's the name of the BGM that plays as Sora regains his memory during KH II beggining? Thanks.
Back