• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

The rebirth of .hack//fragment

Okay, well I was looking at .hack//fragment videos on YouTube, and I came across one that really caught my attention. It was about a translation of fragment and opening up new servers for English speaking people. I immediately clicked on the link on the video to the site. When I saw it I almost...
  2. S

.hack//G.U. TRILOGY

I just saw this and I have to say, wow. It was a great movie. Some of it pissed me off (such as the absence of Cubia and Zelkova and the way the remixed some of it) but all in all it was a great movie. Anyone else see it or is interested in seeing it?
  3. S

AdventureQuest Worlds

Anyone else playing the beta for this game? I think this game is awesome already! I can't wait to see what Artix and the others do with it.
  4. S

WTF!!??!?!?!? at Kingdom Hearts Insider

What is with the stupid red site warning from my McAfee SiteAdvisor?! And what the f@#$ was with the f@#$ing trojan that this site just downloaded on my computer twice?! What the f@#$ are you people trying to pull?!
  5. S

PSP music files corruption problems FTW???

A few music files keep becoming corrupted on my memory stick when I try to play them through the PSP but others from the same album are fine. Why?
  6. S

Newly joined but used to this site.

Hi. I'm Siru. Glad to have joined.
Back