• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. SunsetSeeker_2.0

Aqua Hate Club

you all knew this was coming. what i want to know is why the hell does everyone still like her??? i really wouldn't mind her all that much if it weren't for her godawful voice actress =__=# 4:11, 10:11, and 10:50 should make for good examples http://www.youtube.com/v/En4Ad8LSt20 SHE ALWAYS...
  2. SunsetSeeker_2.0

BBSFM site is here

actually, i'd like to see young Xehanort's face too =D they ALMOST showed it in BBS, which ticked me off. just show it, ya jerks! >8( and Skyfoxx, can you please explain to me how his face is a spoiler? i'm a little confused there is it b/c he resembles Riku or something?
  3. SunsetSeeker_2.0

Mysterious Figure Theory (SPOILERS!)

actually, Xemnas is technically Terra's Nobody (well, he has Terra's body, anyway) yes, nomura originally said he wanted TAV to be wearing cloaks, but he felt they were already being used too much anyway, and he hadn't yet came up w/ good character designs for TAV yet, so he decided to give...
  4. SunsetSeeker_2.0

ANOTHER MF Theory (slightly based on other theories so far)

good theory. but aside from the other holes people poked in it, MX WOULDN'T have created a heartless b/c, and i quote, "Your darkness shall be the ark that sustains me!" Terra's body was the home for Master Xehanort's heart, thus making no heartless
  5. SunsetSeeker_2.0

Just starting

oh. well then, try going to Enchanted Dominion and just go from the bridge to Aurora's room and back a bunch of times. believe me, you get a lot more experience than you'd think you would
  6. SunsetSeeker_2.0

BBSFM site is here

yeah, that pose is actually VERY awkward. and is it just me, or does anyone else absolutely despise Aqua's voice? it's so emotionless and depressing, it makes me wanna shoot myself
  7. SunsetSeeker_2.0

Just starting

i like Neverland the most for some reason, but other than that, i'd go to Twister Trench in the Keyblade Graveyard
  8. SunsetSeeker_2.0

soooo...... i DON'T need to warn people? o.o
  9. SunsetSeeker_2.0

this contains massive spoilers, so to whoever doesn't wanna know anything important: you've been warned. oh, and sorry if someone already came to the same conclusion before me; i haven't been on in forever >.> so, i'm sure you guys know about this guy, right? well, i've got a pretty concrete...
  10. SunsetSeeker_2.0

Some English BBS Screens

whew! ^^ thank God, that was just my imagination =D
  11. SunsetSeeker_2.0

Some English BBS Screens

is it just me, or does anyone else think Disney might have reduced Aqua's breast size? >.>
  12. SunsetSeeker_2.0

BBS Jump Fandub Trailer

post that stuff in here, please ^^: http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/142507-my-kingdom-hearts-birth-sleep-winter-fandub-complete-2.html
  13. SunsetSeeker_2.0

Ven's keychain on boxart?

b/c that is, w/o a doubt, Nomura's drawing technique. you would have to mimic his drawing style perfectly to make that kind of amazing artwork o__O
  14. SunsetSeeker_2.0

Birth By Sleep Keyblades changed?!?!

are you by any chance suggesting that LS was an Unversed? although, from what you say, you make this idea sound quite reasonable and agreeable.
  15. SunsetSeeker_2.0

Another famous voice?!?!?!?!

i swear to God, if Ashley Tisdale gets anywhere near KH, i'll burn her alive O.< she's already annoying enough as it is. Terra- Crispin Freeman Ven- Jesse McCartney (confirmed) Aqua- Jim Carey (lmao, jk xD) MX- Morgan Freeman Master Eraqus- Antonio Banderas (....jk? idk, depends if he's Mexican...
  16. SunsetSeeker_2.0

Terra in OC

........... i do believe i have been bested. congrats ^^ (i actually knew that at the time, i just hoped that you didn't xD i just wanted to mention the Buster Sword and all of it's awesomeness =P) however, he still has his blue uniform on, not his black one. still a 2nd class SOLDIER xD...
  17. SunsetSeeker_2.0

Terra in OC

nah. he looks like he's still in a 2nd Class SOLDIER uniform. 1st Class SOLDIERs are dressed in all black, not blue. and when he became 1st Class, he got the Buster Sword from Angeal. he still has the training sword w/ the SOLDIER insignia on it (it's on the wrist guard x3) overall, Zack still...
  18. SunsetSeeker_2.0

Anybody NOT buying BBS when it arrives?

how DO you download the CSO?
  19. SunsetSeeker_2.0

.......... um... no? O~O ...wait, i thought you already left? something about us being faggots and you having better things to do? well, something like that, anyway.
  20. SunsetSeeker_2.0

it's the armour for me ^^ oh, and the badass Keyblade Motorcycle/jet transformation thingies =D
Back