• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Hirun

TGS Trailer officially released! (JP and Eng. Subbed trailers in first post)

Re: TGS Trailer officially released! Oh yeah, that makes a whole lot more sense. I hadn't thought of that! Few more snaps: Riku does have a symbol on his back! And Sora doesn't. Judging from this poster in Traverse Town, I think your Dream Eaters duel in the Colosseum.
  2. Hirun

TGS Trailer officially released! (JP and Eng. Subbed trailers in first post)

Re: TGS Trailer officially released! oops my keyblade slipped, sorry bro. I hope Ienzo and Even are just phasing back in and not dying. Again.
  3. Hirun

New Gameplay Video of Sora's demo from Famitsu

I more don't get why Riku doesn't look like he was thrown back as young as Sora did. Riku's hair reminds me of the 5-year-old Riku though. Personally, I think I'm at less hype than BbS simply because of the lack continuous info about this game. haha I feel like we've gotten so much less than we...
  4. Hirun

I hear the very beginning of Twister and then it gets drowned out by talking and apologizing. xD Also, I saw that Riku's back seems to have one of those new heart symbols on the back in another image, but Sora's back is just plain. haha I want another video of the gameplay, with just the sound...
  5. Hirun

Man, the new Traverse Town logo is pretty.
  6. Hirun

Wheel master boss battle

I'm not sure, I haven't watched enough of the game to see. xD; My copy is still in the mail.
  7. Hirun

Wheel master boss battle

Still in the game. Dude just didn't rip it. Justin.tv - 反幻想聯盟Season3 Archives Go to and click January 8th, and forward to 6:19 if you want to see it.
  8. Hirun

Birth by Sleep Keyblades

That's KAOSU RIPA Chaos Reaper.
  9. Hirun

KH BBS OPENING MOVIE FOUND!!!!

That was what I was thinking. The presentation is wonderfully done, and the alternation between the secret movie and new, but I was miffed that like 40% or more. Otherwise, Hikari's return wasn't bad. Now I want to know what Dearly Beloved got replaced with.
  10. Hirun

KH BBS OPENING MOVIE FOUND!!!!

Holy crap that is AMAZING.
  11. Hirun

KHII Manga Vol 3-5 I GOT THEM!

Yay! I want them so bad. xD I can help with whatever translation I can. Where'd you get them? I've been meaning to buy them myself, but I can't find any good sites.
  12. Hirun

BBS Site Update + Jump Festa 2010 Trailer

I'm not talking about the blanket pictures, I'm talking about the Room of Awakening.
  13. Hirun

I think his body is laying in CO and he could be revived. :< or at least I hope they do.
  14. Hirun

Still easily my favorite picture. I believe the "object" above the blanket is the extended arm of Ven and his keyblade because he is frozen with his arm out. Possibly thawing. The "cloaked shadow" looks sort of like Terra when zoomed in, and it looks cloaky because his pants are uber baggy...
  15. Hirun

Why is Mickey on the wall when Ven is running from the light? Incase anyone didn't know, that's a VEN awakening platform. Very cool art.
  16. Hirun

One-month Calender and Nomura Interview Summary!

Near the end, it looks like its talking about the install to PSP options "Installing is recommended as the voices [files?] are large, "a game where Sora's not the main hero", and maybe mentioning that gameplay ability is no different to as if you were playing it on the PS2. man, Google's not...
  17. Hirun

Days manga: chapter 1 scanlation

Yay Days Manga! :'D Thanks for translating. I like Axel the Nanny. "Now sit, and don't fall over!" Silly doll Roxas.
  18. Hirun

(SPOILERS) Xion has something to do with...

If I'm reading correctly, he's saying "どうしていつもそんな目で - 俺をにらみつける?" which translates to "Why do you always look at me with that glare in your eyes?" or "It's always with those eyes... Do you scowl at me?" ... I think. ._.;
  19. Hirun

(SPOILERS) Roxas's Diary Entries

I finally have the Secret Reports screenshotted (had to rebeat the game) but I am very slow at translating. XD; You can see them here. If you want. maybe you can translate faster than I can. :>
  20. Hirun

(Spoilers?) Playing as...

Re: (Spoilers?) Playing as Ven Yeah, I was just about to post about this. His arm's all funky, he walks weird, and the game freezes, but hey! Its Ven!
Back