• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Hello again

With recent events in my life, I've thought alot about how and who I am. I wanted to apologize for any way I acted, that may have been immature, rude, or downright bitchy. I had no reason to act that way. I've come to the realization that alot of things I thought were important were in fact...
  2. C

Yes, I'm really leaving :V

I've been thinking of leaving for awhile now, as I had previously stated. No, I was never mad about being banned. I found the whole situation quite funny actually. I was only upset people made assumptions afterwards. I may return someday but for now, adieu. I'd still like to keep in contact...
  3. C

WTF!? D8

Hey all. I'm pretty sure this has been asked before but, I can't login on my PC. At first I thought there was another server problem but, as the day progressed I began to fear I had been banned for some unknown reason. I'll get right to the problem, my browser claims that KHI's address...
  4. C

So Tim Burton's doing it again. Who else thinks this isn't coming out fast enough? <object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JIpZxBczWUg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess"...
  5. C

So people tell me these things are cute

So people tell me these things are cute: I've always hated my artwork. I can't draw and my hand shakes so I mess up details. But lately people have been saying my doodles are cute. So I decided to put them up and see what everyone else thought. I want honesty and maybe a few pointers. Just try...
  6. C

Okay so I want a PS3

The titles basically what it says. I've decided to pour my Christmas money in to buying a PS3. The only issue is, it needs to be backwards compatible all the way back to PS1 so I can sell my older consoles instead of having them take up useless space. I don't have the time right now to find...
  7. C

So uh, I can't beleive I went there >_>

I need a better hobby. DX So uh, what do you think? Bad? Good? The theme was 'When crack pairings go wrong'. I'd say this counts as going very wrong. :x I want to use it as my sig but, I don't know if I should.
  8. C

Rotkäppchen - Little Red Riding Hood

So I made my first AMV but, it's crappy. I welcome constructive critizm. Constructive, not flames. If it sucks, I want to know why it sucks so I can improve on it later. No 'That was ghey' or 'you ruined a good movie' Bullshnit. If your gonna flame me, make it count. YouTube - Rotkäppchen...
  9. C

=+Clara Cluck Hate Club....Yes I'm serious! >:O+=

Clara Cluck Hate Club....Yes I'm serious! >:O I've lost my damn mind Were here because this whore of a chicken must die! Her mockery and lies cannot go unpunished! Join me and we shall smoteth thy retched chicken slut! Who will rise against this Cluck's tainted filth of whoreishness...
  10. C

=+Clara Cluck Hate Club....Yes I'm serious! >:O+=

Clara Cluck Hate Club....Yes I'm serious! >:O I've lost my damn mind Were here because this whore of a chicken must die! Her mockery and lies cannot go unpunished! Join me and we shall smoteth thy retched chicken slut! Who will rise against this Cluck's tainted filth of whoreishness...
  11. C

Millstone

I'll first explain for those of you whom don't know. I have ALL or Acute lymphoblastic Luekemia. Don't freak out, I'm alright. In fact I'm doing quite well. This story is dedicated to two friends of mine that passed away recently after a long fight with the disease. AN: The title of the story...
  12. C

Guess my Username

Welcome to Guess my Username. See if you can guess the reason behind assigned member's Username. __________________________________________________________________________________________ RULES: 1) If you can guess all answers correctly, you shall receive 1 Rep from the designated user. This...
  13. C

Advent Children's Rerelease

I found these shots of new scenes from AC today. Don't know if it matters but, I'm putting them up. Someone will like them. The quality is a bit better than the original AC and we get a closer look at Denzel who didn't really serve much importance in the first version of AC. The Sephiroth...
  14. C

RE:CoM Scans and Photos

RE:CoM Scans and Photos I didn't look to see if these were posted elsewhere but eh. *shrugs* Is it in English? Obviously not, but still good.
  15. C

Larxene's de Sade

I don't know if anyone knew this (or even where to put this for that matter) but, since it's in CoM manga I'll list it here. In book one of Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories when Larxene is introduced she is holding a book labeled "Marquis de Sade". Now at first I gave it no thought(I had...
  16. C

~¥×*C is for Coogie*×¥~

A thread dedicated to cookies. Any kind, from Macaroons to Chocolate Chip. Tell us all what your favorite flavor is and what makes them so great. You can even share recipes!
  17. C

~*¥¤. Cho Loves her Peoplez .¤¥*~

Hi everybobby. I wanted yooz all to know that I might not be on much/at all for a littIe while. I'm not sure how long but, I just wanted meh friends to know I love dem and I'll miss dem. *gives huggliesnugglies to friends* I'll be back when I can get a new computer/buy more minutes on my phone...
  18. C

~+*.T-M FC.*+~

~+*.T-M FC.*+~ Stays crunchy, even in milk. I've contemplated doing this for a bit now. T-M needs a damn Fanclub. Owner: ChocobosComet Mascot: T-M Members: (none yet) ~*+.Sig Worthy Quotes.+*~ (Open to submissions) Members please cut/paste this in your sig. :3 ~+*{~+*.T-M FC.*+~}*+~
  19. C

Sad Birthday for me. ;_;

It was my 13th birthday today but, I'm sick. :(
  20. C

Fanfiction ► Stay Gold ~ A Toonami Tribute

This is dedicated to Toonami's unsightly end. The name comes from Tom4's final words before sailing across the endless sea of stars. This is my personal portrayal of how I would have liked to see Tom4 die. I actually did good on him. Caution the following message contains content that may not...
Back