• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Dual

Birth by Sleep - Final Mix...?

Nomura stated that BbS should be conisder KH0 instead of a side story. Since it's a part of the "main" storyline... Should we expect BbS Final Mix with one more Episode added to the story line and a PSP version of Days and/or Coded?
  2. Dual

Why was Riku able to give Kairi the "Gayblade"...

Just trying to tied some loose ends here... By now it must be obivous that Kairi was able to use the Gayblade, good name as any, because it originated from her, but why did Riku had it when it was Aqua's Keyblade? My belief is that, Aqua's act of giving Terranort her Keyblade in the Last...
  3. Dual

Thought on Terra's heart...

Been thinking about the meaning of Terra having Master Eraqus' heart and came with a small theory. It could be that, at the time of his battle with Master Xehanort, Terra had left his heart somewhere else and was using Master Eraqus in order to keep going, which would explain why Terra was so...
  4. Dual

Who will they meet in BBS?

I don't know if there's a thread like this already, but I've been thinking for sometime now, if Terra and the others interact with Disney and Square Enix characters, with the game set 10 years prior, who will they meet? We what we've been shown, apart from the mouse in Cinderalla, I would...
  5. Dual

Hi ^^

Hi, I'm now to the forum Just think that Kingdom Hearts is one of the best games out there, a personal favorite, dispite the image some people have of it because of the Disney part, in my openion it takes me back to a much better time ^^
Back