• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Ophan

Film ► Kimi no na wa (Your Name)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRfHcp2GjVI I just got done watching this movie (became very popular in Japan fairly quickly) and at first i didn't know what to expect, but i must say that towards the end...this was enjoyable. Completely engaging. I added the trailer to sort of give an idea of...
  2. Ophan

Social Media

So lately i've had some friends who were facebook users, drift off to other social media websites. A few i know simultaneously use more than one social media. There are certain preferences held between them individually, and as they brought up certain complaints to sites that they left, it led...
  3. Ophan

Ignio Punk

The angle at which the picture is taken makes it look uneven, and my camera lens sucks...so i have to fix it. Either way, WIP on what i'm drawing currently :-) Hope you guys will stick around for the final pic
  4. Ophan

SYNTEL-CORE MODEL MK-VII

SYNTEL-CORE CORPORATION is an automated cybernetics factory built to create the worlds finest cyborgs.. All cyborgs are calibrated via previous models in the intention of creating one built to withstand all elements of impacts. As such, synergistic nanotechnology is created to adapt to all...
  5. Ophan

New Pic

I'm a bit rusty...but it's been a while since i touched up on anything...so something new from me. I'm not dead yet, lol
  6. Ophan

Anime/Manga ► Control Bear

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwZWK2WoogY
  7. Ophan

The Drinking Thread

"I can't be sure if a thread was made a long time ago about alcohol but for the prevention of necro-bumping." Despite this being a KH forum, and it consisting of more of an underage demographic...(aside from a few countries that cut off a few years outside of the US) I'd like to shed some...
  8. Ophan

A Fantasy in today's Society

Now first i just want to say, that i don't know much on writing stories. This here i did for fun, because me and a friend figured...what would it be like to live in a fantasy world but twisted with our lingo and mannerisms of today? Of course pondering that thought led me to this, and it'd be...
  9. Ophan

Sketch of the Day!!

10. Ophan

Hey guys

Just wanna say that i'm back from my deployment and had plenty of adventures out at sea. I got the chance to visit Guam, Malaysia (in which i was very close to where Cardejah a.k.a Dejah from the forums lived). Maybe next time i can visit her in Singapore. Last i got to visit the Phillipines. I...
  11. Ophan

Callin it quits for a while

Naturally i don't care about this kind of stuff, but since i've involved myself in a few activities in the KH specific forums i figure i'd let it be known that whatever internet access i have in the next few months will be very limited, if i have access to any internet at all. I'll be deploying...
  12. Ophan

So after such a long time...

Why not throw a picture in here :/
  13. Ophan

KHI KH GAME STORY IN FULL (INCOMPLETE)

The Keyblade was crafted many ages ago for what reason many may never know, however through the ages, it was sought to be a weapon of guidance and protection, and through every generation of wielders had it been a custom to believe it as such. How peculiar it was that the keyblades were shaped...
  14. Ophan

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

I hope you're enjoying the holidays with family and friends. Roast a Turkey, Bake some candy yams, greens, macaroni, stuffing, etc. Happy Thanksgiving :)
  15. Ophan

Good Day :)

So i'm back on the map of KHI i suppose. Graduated bootcamp, and going to school for my job. In the meantime, i've gained my laptop so i guess that gives me freedom to talk here again. Anyway, miss me or not, i'm back. so what's new?
  16. Ophan

Leaving KHI for a bit

Not that most would care i think, but Monday, and...half of Tuesday are pretty much my last days here until i leave for Basic Training in Great Lakes, Illnois. It's a good 2 months long, and then i have close to another 2 months in tech school in Pensacola, Florida, but i'm pretty sure i'll have...
  17. Ophan

Out of your whole stash of RPG's..

what one single game that you prize the most, would you recommend someone to play? It doesn't matter what form of RPG you play, MMORPG's etc. it doesn't matter. Out of the few that i love the most, there's paper mario, final fantasy, and dragonquest, (never had the chance of playing Chrono...
  18. Ophan

What are some of the most unique anime's you've liked/disliked?

My 3 so far that i like that i've liked are Mushishi Mononoke Panty and Stocking and FLCL and there's more to add to that list but what anime's have you found unique that you liked?
Back