• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Rise of the Planet of the Apes

The Planet of the Apes series has always been a favorite of mine, (despite the flaws in the sequels and the Tim Burton version, I still love the movies.) I guess they've decided to go back to this series again, and it's coming out on August 5th. It's being directed by Rupert Wyatt, starring...
  2. D

Which PS3 model should I get?

I've always wanted a PS3, but never had the deep desire to until a few months before. Finally realizing keeping up with every Kingdom Hearts title released is essentially pointless even if I have other games on the system in mind, I decided to ask for a PS3 for my 14th birthday. (If you're...
  3. D

An apology to my earlier thread

Most of u probably remember my earlier post about why BBS V2 cannot be a game, and largely turned into a mindless backlash of arguments and insults. you see, i was not myself that day. I was largley frustrated with my family and the last thing i needed was people critisizing my logic just...
  4. D

Why does everone assume BBS V2 is the mystery game?

Flame me if you want, but I'll just say it because it's on my mind. Why does everyone assume BBS V2 is the mystery game, why does anyone assume it's a game at all? For awhile, people thought Reconnect Kingdom Hearts was a game, and that never happened. What makes you think this will be the game...
  5. D

Sora and Riku's Mark of Mastery Test

Okay, bear with me here. I know my previous theories haven't been on the money but I think I have an idea about what's going on in 3D. When Sora and Riku are taken to Yen Sid, he creates a Dream World for both of them to complete their test, hence the name Dream Drop Distance. If you look...
  6. D

Dream Drop Distances' ending/ final bosses and why

Nomura did say that 3D would have a shocking ending. One of my theories is that Yen Sid will be one of the final bosses. Why and how, you might ask. Throughout Sora and Riku's journey when they are traveing the world's, Yen Sid learns of Xehanort's ultimate plans, but finds a way to ultimatley...
  7. D

Have you ever wondered

if the kh series would be like the FF main series. there are no continuations to each universe and the only thing that would be carried on would be like the blend of disney, final fantasy, and the legend of the keyblade. u probably mite hate me for this idea, but imo it would be awesome. and im...
  8. D

Interesting fact i found

ok ill be honest. when i first heard of 3D i wasnt particularly interested but could tell it would be important, convincing me to sell my ds lite for a 3ds (hey, i dont use the gba slot anyway) and plus the other 3ds games look awesome. but since the re coded ultimania was translated ive been...
  9. D

what were your fist impressions of birth by sleep

we have to admit there is a critic in all of us. i'm sure there have probably been threads like this before but i'll share anyway. what were ur first impressions of bbs when it was first announced? my opinions have changed since then, but when i first saw MX i almost threw up. here they just...
  10. D

OMG FINALLY!!!

i know this has little importance to most of you but let me tell you my story! once upon a time on sep 31 2007 i heard of a game called kh bbs. after waiting 3 years to play it, i finally got the game from amazon on sept. 7, 2010. after 5 days of playing it, my parents got mad at me over my...
  11. D

where do you find counter for ven and aqua?

exactly what the title says
  12. D

is it possible to delete a final episode save file?

because i was planning on beating the two secret bosses, getting the ultima weapon, and unlocking the sweetstack keyblade as well as having fully leveled up d-links on my aqua save file. i thought i had done all that and when i checked my stats in my final episode save file, it was not there...
  13. D

THE WAIT IS OVER

BBS IS OUT!!!!! IN LESS THAN 3 HRS!!! here you can discuss where you are in the game and your experience waiting for the game and finally that joyous moment when it's in your hands
  14. D

theatre mode in bbs

i heard there was a theatre mode in bbs. for those who have the japanese or international version yet, do you unlock it after you beat one story or after you beat the final episode?
  15. D

ONE FREAKIN WEEK!!!!!!!!

There is officialy one week til BBS comes out and i'm VERY excited. Tonight, my grandma will buy it for me on Amazon and I will DIE!!!! Can't wait! Anyone else excited as I am? I've been waiting for BBS since it was announced in September 2007. I'll literally die when the game is in my hands. :)
  16. D

New D-links for international version

so we all know that in the international version of bbs, pete will be a d-link. what do you guys think will be a new d-link? i think that terra will get pete, as well as aqua, and that terra will also get hook and the queen.
  17. D

for anyone who has JAP bbs

Which character is the easiest to start out with gameplay-wise? I thought of picking ven because of personal preference, but who should I start out with if i want gameplay to be easier?
  18. D

Saving TAV and RAX is bs.

I personally think it's very good writing to have a tragedy befall most of the main characters for its climax. so why did they choose to write Sora save RAX and TAV? its a waste of writing IMO to write a tragedy befalling the characters and then eventually save them. please don't flame. it's...
Back