• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Xbox 360 games

Hey everybody. I got an xbox 360 for Christmas and I got Halo 3 and beat it on legendary last night. I have Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion as well. The reason for this thread though is to ask if anybody knows any good games for the 360 I can rent. I am bored now and I need a good game. So does...
  2. S

Royal Advisors(retry)

Ok. I made up this rp a while ago and nobody but one person joined. So let's try it again. Long ago there were a group of people who wanted to stop the darkness for good. These people did not know what or how to do it. They decided that they would form a kind of club. The Royal Advisors...
  3. S

Kingdom Hearts Role-play

I know I know. Everybody is probably thinking not another KH rp. Well I know that there are alot of KH rps out there but lets have one more. This is for whoever wants to join. We will follow the story line of Kingdom Hearts. So lets get started. You are welcome to make up your own...
  4. S

Kh2 Release Date!!!

You all should know by now that you cannot believe everything you read on the internet. I will only believe that that is the release date if 1 of two things happen. 1.If on March 28 KH2 really does come out. or 2.If on the official Kingdom Hearts 2 website they change from saying comes in...
  5. S

Final Fantasy X-2 Role Play

Somebody has probably made a role play like this, but I don't care. We will be people who help Yuna and company on the way. We will be trying to destroy Vegnagun. You get the picture. If you do not know the story of FFX2 then I will help you. Rules No Gmoding,Pplaying,or spamming No killing...
  6. S

Royal Advisors

Long ago there were a group of people who wanted to stop the darkness for good. These people did not know what or how to do it. They decided that they would form a kind of club. The Royal Advisors. These people locked away the darkness and dissappeared. That was the end of the Royal...
  7. S

FF7 Advent Children

I am fed up with this. Everytime I check to see when Final Fantasy VII Advent Children it keeps changing. When I watched a preview it said at the end it comes out on September 14. In a magazine it said it comes out on November 29 I believe. Now a website is saying that it comes out in...
  8. S

Oracles RP

It has been a 1000 years since the last Oracle died. The Oracles have entrusted their power to five people. They don't know much about their power now, but they try to master it. It is now the year 3005. Now there are many wars breaking out and only the Oracles can stop it. Will they stop...
  9. S

KH:End of the World(crossover rp)

Ok everybody. Here is the storyline. After Sora locked Kingdom Hearts all of the worlds came back together to form one world. Well all of the bosses and heartless that Sora faced in Kingdom Hearts have returned. They now want to take over this new combined world. Now it is up to Sora and...
  10. S

The Seven Milenium Weapons RP

5000 years ago. There was an ancient and powerful pharoh. He was loved by all. But the Egyptions played with very powerful weapons. They were known as the "Milenium Weapons". When a wielder of a milenium weapon came around people fled to there homes. Then the pharoh got tired of this. He...
  11. S

Final Fantasy VIII: SeeD A New Legend RP

Everybody knows that SeeD is an elite mercinary group. In this rp you will either be a seed member or a student who works their way up to becoming a SeeD. The headmaster at your garden will come to you if you are a seed and ask you to go on a mission from time to time. You can be a character...
  12. S

The Battle of Auras

It turned out that Kingdom Hearts was in fact not just a door that was full of darkness. It was acutually a Kingdom that has struggled for many years trying to survive living in darkness. Because Sora had a keyblade he became the legendary King of Hearts also know as the King of Kingdom...
  13. S

Final Fantasy VII Advent Children

does anybody know when Final Fantasy VII Advent Children comes to dvd in the United States?
  14. S

any theories on this piece of info

I have to admit i would rather have 3 hp bars than my party members because on the first one all donald and goofy did was get in the way
  15. S

What Level Do You Have To Be To...

ed is right and i do not know what level you should be at just level up and get super strong that is all i can tell you but the game is actually pretty easy
  16. S

most used keyblade in kh

my most used now is ultima weapon but before that it was oblivion
  17. S

cant kill riku CoM

just level up and get really strong that is what i did
  18. S

Cool summons in KH2

i wanna see the summons from ffx because on those summons really kick a$$ on ffx
  19. S

Favorite Organization Member

i would have say my favorite is Axel even though he is a bad guy
  20. S

new keyblades

guardiansora has a point it would be a big hassle if there were too many
Back