• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

favorite drive form

wow am surprised i mean i liked anti form just wen it doesnt come up wen i fought xaldin and digbar tht just pissed me off
  2. N

do you guys think Lea shouldve became a nobody?

i think lea shouldnt have become a nobdy since hes only 15 ventus's age i mean why and how would he dabble with darkness in his heart i mean from wht i saw him and ven was friendship but i didnt see any reason for any darkness in his heart but the thing that inquires me the most is how did he...
  3. N

favorite drive form

whats your favorite drive form? for me its limit since it has the most unique attacks as well as it has dodge roll
  4. N

Ultima Weapon?

i like bbs's ultima better than kh1s and kh2s and ice cream keyblde hmmm
  5. N

mystery kh game title?

ok each kh game has a new title coded,bbs,days,2,com etc u get the point well wht do u guys think the next kh title will be? i think it could be these: Kingdom hearts:connections or Kingdomhearts:another ocean the reason i did connections was the reconnect secret tralier in bbs and for another...
  6. N

Yeah, sure.

i wonder if we'll ever see the town of destiney islands seeing the myar soras parents etc etc am a bit curious
  7. N

Birth by Sleep PSP Wallpapers

i like the one with eraqus MX and vanitas tht look awesome also could u do one with ventus in his battle stance?
  8. N

Yeah, sure.

y? wait someone explain to me wen soras dad was metioned in bbs
  9. N

What struck you as odd?..

how sora doesnt find a talking dog, duck,mouse and any disney chracter thats not human tht can talk be wierd like lol? and how sora wears all tht clothing and never gets its dirty dispite being in snow,ater,mud,dirt and theere are no stains. lol?
  10. N

Birth by Sleep stupid plot

vens seems a year younger but thts about it and y doesnt ven age in the timeskip of 11 years? is it coasue he doesny hav a complete heart? y doesnt aqua age during her time in the dark relam?
  11. N

the seeds MX planted on

i think that there could be one other seed tha MX is hiding and is the KEY to his plans perhaps this SEED might be the mystery chracter in the next game?
  12. N

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

Re: VA Discussion Thread oh noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  13. N

anyone else think that

ya but in wht form? i think he'll be revived by riku somehow
  14. N

anyone else think that

anyne else think that vanitas will come back somehow someway? i hav a feeling in my gut that something might happen
  15. N

Why does Vanitas have that appearance?

well what else is there? where terra is?
  16. N

What if?

yes its a year....soras 16 by now......
  17. N

What if?

maybe there are dark versions of worlds that we'll be able to acess in later games like there r dark versions of people in kh (heartless)
  18. N

who will star in the next game has been down to 2 characters for a while

i dont think it will be riku or mickey maybe we'll discover where xhanort is(aperrntice) i mean sora defeted his nobody and heartless wht else is there? maybe thats wht the nxt game is all about finding where xhanort really is in my opinion hes in kingdom hearts as the king itself
  19. N

sig pictures

ok do i need a certain number of posts to put up my sig pic? and if i do need a certain # of posts how much?
  20. N

New Interview From Rebirth Wings [Need Translation]

ok know am confused... but anyone else here think that the new protagonist is someone entirely new? with no connections to sora,riku,kari,terra,ven,aqua,mickey, of any of the main chracters so far?
Back