• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

do you guys think Lea shouldve became a nobody?

i think lea shouldnt have become a nobdy since hes only 15 ventus's age i mean why and how would he dabble with darkness in his heart i mean from wht i saw him and ven was friendship but i didnt see any reason for any darkness in his heart but the thing that inquires me the most is how did he...
  2. N

favorite drive form

whats your favorite drive form? for me its limit since it has the most unique attacks as well as it has dodge roll
  3. N

mystery kh game title?

ok each kh game has a new title coded,bbs,days,2,com etc u get the point well wht do u guys think the next kh title will be? i think it could be these: Kingdom hearts:connections or Kingdomhearts:another ocean the reason i did connections was the reconnect secret tralier in bbs and for another...
  4. N

anyone else think that

anyne else think that vanitas will come back somehow someway? i hav a feeling in my gut that something might happen
  5. N

sig pictures

ok do i need a certain number of posts to put up my sig pic? and if i do need a certain # of posts how much?
  6. N

anagram your name!

ok heres how it works you use your real name and ad a X to it and other people try 2 guess what it is then who ever gets it anagrams thier own name and it just keeps on going ok heres mine: KAXIN
  7. N

unbirths

ok i have found the symbol for the unbirths and although most of you have pralbly seen it don't flame plz
  8. N

kh3 kingdom hearts goal

ok i have thought this through and it all makes some sense so what if xehanort disappered for one reason only to be king of kingdom hearts? i mean each kingdom has a king and queen right? then in kh3 the main villain would be xehanort himself sitting on his throne looking for a queen? so what do...
  9. N

birth by sleep (a.k.a bbs)

ok in al the scans terra ven and aqua have 1 keyblade but i wonder if u can get more keyblades in bbs not sure though
  10. N

party members bbs

ok heres wat am thinking (this is my 2nd post don't flame) we haven't seen any party members in this game yet? in all the scans neither ven or terra have party members,am not even sure if there are gonna be party members
  11. N

theroy pods

ok my first post here so don't flame:thumbsup: ok first things first u know the pod room what if the reason that we hadn't seen vat is cuz theve been sleeping in a secreat room inside pods, and in khIII sora will be able to awaken vat to help him deafeat xhanort (or his unbirth) so wat do u...
Back