• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

Kingdom Hearts: Re: coded Japanese Release Date

I originally read Wikipedia and found this, but we all know that cannot be trusted. So I went out and did some research and found this article. Kingdom Hearts: Re:coded - Japanese Debut Gameplay | WiiNintendo According to that, KH: Re:coded will be released in Japan on October 14th, 2010. The...
  2. J

Nomura Secret Game NOT highly anticipated

I think a decent number of you will remember the thread I posted that Nomura was going to announce a new, highly requested game this year. Well, I just got a link that disproves the "highly requested" part. Secret Square-Enix Game Wasn't Widely "Requested" - PS3 News They are announcing a new...
  3. J

Answer, then close

Will each scenario of BBS have a different ending (centered around whichever scenario you play)? I figure that will be the case, but I just had the thought of not wanting to see the same ending three times. Please answer this question, then this thread can be closed. Thank you.
  4. J

Vanitas VA Thought....

While Vanitas' actor is still unconfirmed, I just had a thought. Brad Swaile as Vanitas? For those of you who don't know, Brad Swaile played Light Yagami in Death Note. When I heard Vanitas laughing in the trailer I just thought "Crazy laugh....Brad Swaile could do that" I doubt that this...
  5. J

(New?) Voice Actors confirmed

I was looking at the Birth by Sleep article on the KH Wikipedia Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep - Kingdom Hearts Wiki - A world of information not accessible by Gummiship and according to that, Crispin Freeman and Richard Epcar are both confirmed to play unidentified roles. I searched for proof...
  6. J

Nomura to announce Highly Anticipated Game in 2010

Nomura announced that he is going to announce a game in 2010 that he says many fans have personally requested. He expects the reaction to the announcement to be huge. Kingdom Hearts III? FFVII remake? Who knows? We'll just have to wait and see. In the meantime, here's the link to back up my...
  7. J

Original Actors (Also, Hayden Panettiere)

By the time a KH involving Sora as the main character rolls around, do you think the original voices of the main characters will be called back? On another note, I'm sure most have noticed that Hayden Panettiere didn't return to play Kairi in Re: CoM or 358/2 Days (even though it was Xion, it...
  8. J

Future KH Theories

This is something I'd like to hear from the community. Why do you come up with so many theories about the future of KH? I swear I've seen so many Terra = Xehanort threads.... If you wait for the game instead of predicting what will happen, you will know/suspect as little as possible and it...
  9. J

Rich Ross replaces Dick Cook

Well, the president of Disney Channel has replaced Dick Cook as chairman of Walt Disney Studios. Disney is a really good company and Disney Channel....well, let's just say that I don't think it has very many good things on it. Who thinks Ross will lead Disney in a bad direction? Ross aside...
  10. J

Stupid Idea?

I was thinking of buying 358/2 Days once it's out for a few months (used) and borrowing my friend's DS to play it, since I don't have one. What do you guys think? EDIT: I bought it, borrowed my friend's DS long enough to beat the game. It was really cool. Just wish I hadn't spoiled it for...
  11. J

BBS - Neverland - Mermaid Cove

After seeing a screenshot of Ven in Mermaid Cove in Neverland, a thought came to my head. Will the mermaids who live there flirt with Ven? And who thinks they might try to drown somebody like they did with Wendy? EDIT: Wow, your guys' way of interpreting this situation is...
  12. J

POH: Instead of Alice....

Who thinks Pocahontas would've been a better pick as a Princess of Heart than Alice? EDIT: I didn't expect such a close vote...cool. On a related note, who's interested in seeing Pocahantas in a future KH game? EDIT #2: WOW! Thanks for all the feedback guys. I didn't know so much heated...
  13. J

358/2 Days Playthrough Videos?

I'd like to know if anybody on here is planning to do a playthrough of 358/2 Days (English) on Youtube or something, because I do not have a DS and would like to watch what happens in the game.
  14. J

PSP Games

I am planning to get a PSP (hopefully for X-Mas) because KH: Birth By Sleep looks way too good to pass up. But I don't want to get a PSP for just BBS (despite how awesome it looks). So can I have some suggestions on some good games for PSP? (other than God of War games, which I plan to get...
  15. J

Nomura after FF Versus XIII

This isn't official info or anything and I don't have a source. I just need my memory refreshed. I remember hearing from something that Nomura was going to focus on the series of Kingdom Hearts after he was finished with the development of Final Fantasy Versus XIII. I'm pretty sure I read it...
  16. J

"Epic Mickey" is NOT KH related, most likely

I found a link detailing some stuff about this "Epic Mickey" project and it does NOT sound KH related whatsoever. 411mania.com: Games - New Epic Mickey Details
  17. J

If you've Beaten Sora and Riku's story on Re: CoM...

Tell me if you believe the same thing I do now: David Gallagher (Riku) is a much better actor than Haley Joel Osment (Sora)
  18. J

Fanfiction ► KH3 Fan Fictions

Me, my friend, and a genius named DariusAlmighty have each written our own individual fan fictions for KH3. None are completed yet, but DariusAlmighty's is pretty damn good! Mine can be found here: J0hnny0hm's deviantART Gallery My friend's is here: kingdomhearts1741's deviantART gallery...
  19. J

Kingdom Hearts III Release Poll

What year do you guys think it will be released?
  20. J

Paopu Fruit.....that should mean.....

This is directed at the people who think Sora and Kairi are not in love. Yes, I know 99% of KHI members hate Kairi (which I honestly don't understand) Why introduce the Paopu fruit at all if there wasn't going to be any kind of relationship? and WHY does everybody hate Kairi? (seriously, do tell)
Back