• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

RE:CoM SpellBinder?

RE:CoM SpellBinder? where do you get spellbinder or is it one of the card you get only after beating Sora's story? in the normal version it was in 100 acre wood but this time owl didn't give it to me.
  2. S

quick KH2 manga question

ok I am aware that there are only 2 volumes of KH2 manga in America, but are there more in Japanese?
  3. S

Any thoughts on...

the world adventures of the as of this posting possible future Kh3 (the game we don't know, but we really do know that they will eventually make) I mean we all know that (unofficial)SPOILER Xehenorts somebody will be the main baddie and Malificent will show up...again but with the...
  4. S

Ansem(Xehanort's heartless) and Riku question

Ok so Riku can use keyblades (and by KH2 he is pulling them out of his ass), Xehanorts heartless (lacking a heart) cannot so if that is true what would have happened if Riku had not fully alowed Xehanoirt to control him who/and how was Xehanort planning to unlock the final door using Heart-...
  5. S

Question...you can close when answered.

ok quick question, there used to be a set of threads (one for each game) on "what you would change if you could in the game" and i cannot seem to find them could somone please link me or give me the correct thread title so that i could search for it? sorry for wasting everyones time.
  6. S

What became of CO during KH2?

did organization 13 like totally forget about CO? or was it decided that it wasn't important? what do you think? to be honest what was ther plan for it in the first place? we know Marluxias plan but what was Xemnas plan.
  7. S

how to get 18000 in Blustery day

i have been strugling with this all night i just cant seem to rack up enough points are there any tips for this
  8. S

something weird just happened

so im playing KH2 and i go to throw on the drive (wisdom) and suddenly im all alone and im black is this anti form and if it is why dosn't it register in the journal it just dissapeared like poof whats going on?
  9. S

Nobody/Organization Deaths

First let me say that this is not a topic on how to kill members or who does it better or who might still be alive or who had the best death (axel) or whos hair looked fabulous as they were dying. No this is a thread discussion what it takes to actually "Kill' the organization that is why is it...
  10. S

Ansem, Xemnas, and Xehanort

do you think that it is safe to speculate that the villian in every game is going to be some version of the same guy?
  11. S

This has gotten out of hand

In the First KH game it was stated that the keyblade was a unique weapon and that sora was special to be able to weild it at the end we find out that the king also has one (why did he order Donald and Goofy to find the Key if he had one?) later we find out that there are many keyblades and that...
  12. S

Organization XIII heartless

not 100 percent sure this is the right place for this but, Do you think that in future games we might fight the Heartless versions of the Organization XIII members( Xehanort not included...although they might decide to use Ansem again) also could it be possible that Phantom is Luxords' heartless?
Back